corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few bits for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few bits for sale
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a set of 2L calipers, disks and pads. I've painted the calipers red with proper caliper paint. Could probably do with another coat. - £20 collected

Set of M3 mirrors, brand new, never used, still in original black plastic - £10 collected

Brand new set of wheel bearings for Corsa B, I bought them as front ones, don't know if rear bearings are the same. - £20 collected

Corsa B power steering rack, should also fit Tigra - £10 collected

All items are in LE13, Melton Mowbray in the midlands, I also go to Grantham regularly, and Leicester so can deliver as long as it's local-ish for price of petrol.

Also open to offers on any of them, otherwise I'll just chuck them in when I sell my car.

Gaz

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few bits for sale 24 database queries in 0.0432940 seconds