corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you do?
MarkSport

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

What would you do in this situation...

I have a younger sister who is 21,her fella who she has been with for over a year used to hit her but she kept it quiet from the family.tonight she came in crying her eyes up because he had smacked her in the face and bruised her.she called the police and pressed charges...

what would you do as an older brother/sister if this happened to you?

nick_sri

12th Aug 09 at 03:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this something that has only just happened or has it been hitting her for a long time?
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 03:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd kick the living shit out of him tbh.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 03:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been happening for about 8 months but she has always hid it by wearing clothes covering the scars and making up trip storys for her bruises..im gutted tbh but dont know whats best to do because the police are now involved and it dont seem like they want to help
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 03:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the police won't help then scare the hell out of him.

You need to go Mafia on his ass.

Get a mate with a van and a few buddies. Jump him outside his house and gag and blindfold him, throw him in the van. Drive him to some secluded place and (keeping the blindfold on) whisper in his ear that if he ever so much as looks at your sister again he will be swimming with the fishes.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 03:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ste,you dont understand how much that makes me want to do it... he deserves a kicking for putting my suster through this shit.im more gutted the fact she felt she had to hide it from the family
nick_sri

12th Aug 09 at 03:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il go with the van and kidnapping thing , shit him up so he fucks off.
MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 03:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only main isue with that was he was my best mate then he got chatting to my sis and ended up being in a relationship with her.he controlled her life and made her do everything he told her to.the truth has all come out tonight off my sis as she was in tears trying to tell the wpc everything from the start.
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 03:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That van thing was done by a bloke i know who was having problems with constant burglaries on his farm. His polish workers said they would sort it for him and waited there after work for the robbers to come each night untill they returned. They took the lads to southport beach and funnily enough it never happened again.

MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 04:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also,i deleted him off facebook because i didnt want to say anything bad to him (even though i should have) and updated my status saying something about "only cowards beat girls"

he then left me this...

just a friendly warnin if i was u i would stop writin things about me on facebook n deffo not go round talkin bout me cause i will do somethin bout it mark n will phone the police

see ya around

what on earth could he report me to the police for?
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 04:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd let him know he will soon be seeing the police when they arrest him for gbh on your sister.

MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 04:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the police arrested him earlier and let him off without charge as its his word against my sisters.she had pictures on her phone from the last time he hit her but he snapped the phone in 2 when he seen she had the pics.

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by MarkSport]
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 04:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then you need to impose some attitude adjustment therapy.

But don't post on here what you did, don't want to incriminate yourself

MarkSport

12th Aug 09 at 04:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true ste,cheers hopefully alot more people will post in a few hours with their idea's
Ste
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 04:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also strikes to the abdomen and groin are most effective as they inflict pain but leave little evidence. You don't want him running to the police with two black eyes!

chloe16v

12th Aug 09 at 04:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bar to his knee caps

pow
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 06:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what Ste is saying is what I'd be wanting to do, but, in this day and age you'd probably get the GBH charge for attacking him and he'd get a slap on the wrist.

Let the police deal with it, if you keep getting on to them they'll take it seriously.
harrisp

12th Aug 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know any local smackheads? they will do ANYTHING for £20

If you do something you need to make sure he wont go to the police, I have been on the receiving end of a GBH charge for defending myself against a wannabe hard man and his mates.

(dropped to abh and given a final warning because of it being my first offence and was under 18 at the time).

So be careful, as it wasnt a fun experience.

But if it was my sister I would be going round to his with a breaker bar and taking the consequences, as I have very strong feelings about men hitting women.

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by harrisp]
Brett
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets face it, this guy used to be your best mate. He knows who you know. He knows you're not gangster so all the internet hard men can stop suggesting that one.

Tell your sister to stop being a walkover and get rid once and for all. If he persists then contact the police again.

She's making her own bed.
John

12th Aug 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dragged in the back of a transit, if you were thinking of that you wouldn't have phoned the police though.

I'd suggest Jeremy Kyle.
harrisp

12th Aug 09 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
Lets face it, this guy used to be your best mate. He knows who you know. He knows you're not gangster so all the internet hard men can stop suggesting that one.

Tell your sister to stop being a walkover and get rid once and for all. If he persists then contact the police again.

She's making her own bed.

You dont have to be "gangster" or a "hard man", everyone can snap, but Im sure you wouldn't if it was your sister.
Its easy to say ring the police but the police wont do anything worth while, as there will always be something like lack of evidence etc.
Daimo B

12th Aug 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police WILL be on the case as this is abuse and they are quite hot on it.

tbh, its not going to happen in 5 minutes, but something will happen.

I like the van idea myself. He might know you wouldn't go through with it, but there is not ONE single person here who would not be scared if you were forced the floor, handcuffed, blindfolded, then chucked in a van, then put balls deep into water......

NO-one!!!!

I'd do that just for the scare fator
Brett
Premium Member

12th Aug 09 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
You dont have to be "gangster" or a "hard man", everyone can snap, but Im sure you wouldn't if it was your sister.
Its easy to say ring the police but the police wont do anything worth while, as there will always be something like lack of evidence etc.

Ok Die Hard. TBH, you snap at me I'm gonna snap back ten times worse. Things like this just trigger a little war. Easier thing would be for the girl to stop being a mug and letting some guy hit her and control her.
johnhara1

12th Aug 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a sister who is 21yrs old and her boyfriend is one of my best mates. He's my training partner at the gym.

I have an older bro aswell, in 23 and he's 26 but we're both very protective of our sis.

Dispite me getting on very well with him, he knows what would happen if he ever hit her. Even if he's upset her he feels uncomfortable coming to the gym with me maybe it's because i press 140kg

In your situ though Mark. You've got the police involved now so leave it with them.
Jay

12th Aug 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used a similair method to the van idea, got a family friend to sort out someone who I was getting bother off constantly, didnt want it to end in a fight as there was more to it that would of just made the situation impossible, anyway I got fed up of it one day and twatted him, to which he turned up at my house later that night with 3 cars and about 10 lads, rang said family friend who went to see him at his house, kept the details to himself of what happened but never heard from him again, doesnt even look me in the face no more so the scare tactic is ALOT better than actually going round and knocking fuck out of them...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do? 23 database queries in 0.0133541 seconds