corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 8800 Sirocco in Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia 8800 Sirocco in Black
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

User status: Offline
13th Aug 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nokia 8800 Sirocco in Black for sale.
Had it for almost 2 years but only been used for approx six months. 4 of those months it was being used as a second phone as i had a blackberry for work. I then bought an 8800 arte and this went in the drawer until my dad needed to borrow it for a few months when he lost his.

Great phone that i don't really want to sell but im never going to use it so might aswell let someone else enjoy it.

For a detailed spec *CLICK HERE*

It has a few marks on the lower front case, this was caused by my dad. Not sure how he managed it as its pretty durable but they are there anyway. That is the only down point to the phone. Pics show this below.

The phone comes with a spare battery, the charging dock which pulses white, mains charger, and genuine Nokia protective pouch. No box im afraid, lost it somewhere when I moved house.

In perfect working order I only want £90 delivered due to the marks on lower casing. A new lower casing can be bought for as little as £7 on ebay but i dont have the time to get it changed.

Paypal preffered

Thanks for looking

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by 1_Litre_Porsche_Beater]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 8800 Sirocco in Black 24 database queries in 0.0074768 seconds