corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro Corsa C

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro Corsa C
waj27

User status: Offline
13th Aug 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right the moment has come, trax will be the last show i will be going to with my car, as am off to uni soon. Any way because of this dont see much point of the car been sat at home,i love this car to bits i've put all my hard work into it and will be a real shame to let her go, people who have seen this car in person will know that a lot of time and money has gone into it. Right the spec

Corsa C 1.4 16V SRI with 46,000 on the clock service history and Mot/tax end of the year, got all the paper work for all the mod i have done.

Car Details
Model: Corsa c
Colour: Sapphire Black
Transmission: 5 Speed Standard box
Engine: 1.4 SRI
Year: 2004

Engine Modifications:
Standard Engine, 3" upsweep tailpipe.

Suspension Modifications:
Fk Coilovers Lowered Fully,Rear (helper springs removed) to give a full drop, rear wheels camberd.

Wheels, Brakes & Tyres:
Gloss white G60 Banded Steels with gloss black centre caps 8J Fronts with 165 55 14" Bridgestone Potenza and, 8.5J Rears with 185 50 14" Yokohama A539 tyres. Also will come with 9.5J rear steels with a super stretched brand new continental sport contact 195 40 14 tyres, 256mm standard brakes new pads.

Interior Modifications:
Stripped Rear interior Dimma Show Cage and a Custom 3" Stainless Steel Strut Brace, Black Momo RS GT bucket seats with Momo four-point harnesses in silver, Momo Team 280mm steering with Momo boss, blue LED dash conversion, sri pedals, ford fiesta mk5 boot switch

Exterior Modifications:
All bump strips removed and smoothed from front and rear bumpers, tailgate smoothed and wiper removed, DTM Mattig Mirrors, archs and side skirts colour coded, SXI de-fog lower side grilles and centre grille, gloss black pre-facelift headlights, gloss white smooth petro cap, windows tinted and rear fogs tinted, German-style number plates, aero blades,Chequered Roof, irmscher grille with gloss white bottom lip.

ICE:
Sony Headunit BT2600

Much more has been done to it just cant think. Its also featured in thi months Fastcar for more information and pictures.

PRICE £5500

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by waj27]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Euro Corsa C 24 database queries in 0.0085289 seconds