corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MoD reveals close encounter details

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MoD reveals close encounter details
Tiger

User status: Offline
18th Aug 09 at 05:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=149209440&ocid=today
John

18th Aug 09 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were at a peak at the same time as x-files, what a coincidence eh
alan-g-w

18th Aug 09 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only because people knew what to look out for

Hammer

18th Aug 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flying saucers over music festivals, excellent
Daimo B

18th Aug 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never reported my Unidetified Flying Object.

Missis saw it too, it wern't no plane, or light, or chopper, still cannot explain it to this day.
sand-eel

18th Aug 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen some weird shit too, like at about 3am the whole outside lite up like daylight with a strange pulsing noise, then the noise went and at turned dark straight away.
Also I saw a plane fly through a dense cloud probably about 10 plane lengths and it didn't come out the other side
Daimo B

18th Aug 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We were driving back to my house down the lanes. Long straight bit of road over a hill, then drops back down again.

Above the end of the hill was a really bright light, like an Areoplane landing light. It just sat there as we drove up the road. We got to about 300m from the peak of the hill and this light just shot left, shot right, shot left, then went vertical and out of sight.

Wasn't a high powered torch (I know some torches can mark out planes in the sky!!), wasn't a chopper, moved WHEY to fast. It almost just looked like a plane coming into lane, until it moved, when nothing i've seen could keep pace with it (apart from a human arm waving a very powerfull, pin pointed light).

I looked at Donna, she looked at me. "Did you see that?"

"yes, am I going mad"

"no, i definatly saw that, that was weird"

We then spent days discussing what it could be, with no answer.
alan-g-w

18th Aug 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing I've ever seen that looked way out of place was something that looked like a rocket coming into the atmosphere. It had the cloud streams behind it like planes usually have. The sky was orange (just a red sky at night kind of colour) but I couldn't place this thing. The only way I could explain what it looked like was a huugggeee plane spiralling out of control towards the ground - it was far away but you could tell it was big. I was only young so didn't do anything about it, but I've heard that an American shuttle was coming in around the same time but surely you wouldn't be able to see it over here?
sand-eel

18th Aug 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen a cloud stream like behind jets going from the clouds down to some hills, we tried to get nearer but couldn't...so at the time just thought it must have been a plane on fire crashing into the hills (never heard anything on local papers/news etc) or a meteor as it does happen, fuck knows loads of people saw it but never heard anything about it.
alan-g-w

18th Aug 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's exactly like the kind of thing I saw. It's crazy to think how easy the government COULD cover stuff like this up... but that's getting a bit paranoid sounding.
N3CRO

18th Aug 09 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
I never reported my Unidetified Flying Object.

Missis saw it too, it wern't no plane, or light, or chopper, still cannot explain it to this day.

I never reported the things in the sky I've seen on two occasions neither.
will_ainsworth

20th Aug 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once my mum called me to have a look outside, this was about a year ago, i walked outside and almost shit myself, i thought wtf is happening, it looked like a huge spaceship was just hovering right over our house moving quite slowly, aparently it was the international space station but it was so so low looked like you could jump off your roof and almost touch it! was crazy, looking like a big sheet of metal hovering past!
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Space station is 300 miles above us, so I doubt its gonna be that (bearing in mind Space is only 20 odd miles up, and a plane travels at 3-5 miles high....).
FruitBooTeR

20th Aug 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
That's exactly like the kind of thing I saw. It's crazy to think how easy the government COULD cover stuff like this up... but that's getting a bit paranoid sounding.

Tbh they have to cover it up for national security reasons.

If people knew some space ship had just landed there would proberly be absolute chaos!

Id love to know some things that were not meant to know though (or even ever find out) places like 'Area 51' etc how cool would that be to visit (Thats if it exsists )
sand-eel

20th Aug 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does exist, just typed it into google maps
Dom

20th Aug 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There used to be a whole load of UFO sightings around here when the Americans were at Chicksands Military Base - mums seen something light up like a football stadium hovering above an old pub in the village, i've seen orange and blue orbs/balls in the sky (one looked like the star trek enterprise with it's shields up - like >this<) and most of the village have seen things.
However since the Americans left (roughly 1999/2000), and when British Intelligence moved in (training for secret services), no more sightings have been reported.....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MoD reveals close encounter details 22 database queries in 0.0116100 seconds