corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Turbo
corsacant

User status: Offline
19th Aug 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - C20LET
Mileage - 76,000
Price - 2,000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact email address - corsacant@hotmail.com

Currently just testing the water. My MOT and Tax is due to run out on the corsa. I've been thinking of getting a newer car for a while now due to getting a big pay rise at work so I'm considering selling up.

I've owned the Car since January 2006. All the progress and changes that have happened with it can be read here: http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/blue-turbo-corsa-1482.html

It has lots of history, 76,000 miles on both the shell and the turbo engine, coilovers, MHW's, Depo's, Irmscher Carbon Steering wheel, full GSi kit, extra gauges, FMIC, V6 brakes, recent full stainless exhaust, Clifford Cat1 alarm & immobiliser. The engine is perfect with no bangs/ratlles/taps etc. however the turbo could do with the seals replacing as I overfilled the oil and since then it smokes on idle most of the time.
It idles slightly high which I suspect is either an ICV issue or a bad earth.

Ideally the bodywork needs tidying up, it's not terrible but it's not mint either, but it does scrub up well.
It has a fair amount of rust under the rear slam panel under the bumper.
The chassis has been strengthened with 5mm plates. I've got a few spares which I will throw in with it including a brand new slimline fan which I never got round to fitting.

This would make a great project for someone to take over, or even a great source of all parts to directly fit to another corsa.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm open to offers but £2000 is my base price.
Would consider a Part Ex for a cheap runabout with T&T + cash.

A few pics:

Fixed pics.

[Edited on 19-08-2009 by corsacant]

[Edited on 23-08-2009 by corsacant]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Turbo 24 database queries in 0.0079348 seconds