corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Water-Use Claybars

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water-Use Claybars
Little Man

User status: Offline
20th Aug 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title, I have a small stock of Claybars that have been designed & made to be used with water, unlike other brands which are best used with detailing spray etc.

These are 100g bars, i've had/used one myself on various cars and they work really well, and do exactly what they should do. They're a mild abrasive clay, so nothing hardcore, but they're abrasive enough to remove those stubbern mark's in your paintwork.

For those that arn't sure what Claybars are, they're basically used after you wash your car to remove microscopic dirt that's burried in the paintwork, so that your paintwork is totally clean, smooth and prepped for the polishing stages, they can also be used to remove rough overspray area's.

I've got 8 left.

The offer on these is 2 for £15 delivered, or £10 to buy as a single bar. They will be posted via Royal Mail First Class.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and i'll do my best to answer them.

[Edited on 21-08-2009 by Little Man]
Little Man

21st Aug 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 Left.
Little Man

21st Aug 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got 4 of these left now guy's & girls, i've also updated the original post with a photo and a new offer.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Water-Use Claybars 24 database queries in 0.2301650 seconds