corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sport interior, black trim and electrics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport interior, black trim and electrics
12valver

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, selling all my parts as ive decided to get rid of my 1.2 and get a Sport.

Full Corsa sport interior minus rear door cards. In very good condition, only one mark on drivers seat bolster. Faded material and sponge has sunk slightly. about inch and half long by 1/2 inch wide. Not extremely noticeable by any means. Comes with all plastics including dashboard, with few minor blemishes/ scratches. Includes black carpet which will probably need a hoover and if your really fussy could do with being cleaned with some interior cleaner or similar.Could all do with a wipe over and clean £100

All electrics as found on Gls, Cdx, Sport etc. Includes electric mirrors window mechanisms, Central locking, switches and loom. Loom has had a seperate fuse box converted so can be ran along side/ seperate to cars existing loom. Bought as a kit, off a bloke who had carried out the same conversion on his own car. £50

Carbon fibre look interior handles, very well done, has cut outs for wing mirror switch and window switch. Can post £50 plus postage

Can get pics of all of the above, just U2U me as ill have to move a car out of the way to get to it to take pics. Ive been as honest as i can. Would have to be collected due to size from Luton in Bedfordshire.
12valver

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump, will except reasonable offers on everything...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sport interior, black trim and electrics 24 database queries in 0.0067830 seconds