corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » xbox 360 + 9 games + extra controller

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xbox 360 + 9 games + extra controller
LeeM

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm putting my 360 up for sale because i never use it, i think ive only completed 2 of my games and fancy a ps3 for the bluray.
Its a premium 20gb console with 2 official wireless controllers and an official plug and charge kit.
games included are;
GTA IV
Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2
Mirrors Edge
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Splinter Cell Double Agent
PGR 3

Everything is in as new condition. £160 collected or postage can be arranged extra, it would probably cost quite a bit because i'd want it insured and recorded due to being a bit fragile.

LeeM

23rd Aug 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Jonny.N

23rd Aug 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you sell the games seperate?
LeeM

23rd Aug 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate just been and traded the lot in at gamestation, they gave me £160 for the lot

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » xbox 360 + 9 games + extra controller 24 database queries in 0.0103750 seconds