corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova mk1 Flair with Redtop (Now with pics)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Nova mk1 Flair with Redtop (Now with pics)
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
24th Aug 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa/Nova
Engine - 1.2/2.0
Mileage - 44k on shell 78k on engine
Price - .......

Location - Scotland (Glasgow)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - s14_spv@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
Nova mk1 Flair for sale. The car is grey in colour and has no tax or mot. There is a bit of rust on the landing panel which would need welded before its next MOT (30 quid worth) The car will come with everything needed to convert it from the current 1200 engine to a 2.0 Redtop. I have the engine, gearbox, loom, ecu, mounts, shafts, hubs and breaks. Also i have a 4-2-1 manifold for it. The car was my project but now seen something else and want that If the 2.0 is not your thing the car could be sold with just the 1.2 engine. The 1.2 starts first time and doesn't miss a beat. 40K on the clock.

If you would like the 2.0 with the car i will be asking £650
If you would just want the 1.2 as it is i am asking £150

Pics:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova mk1 Flair with Redtop (Now with pics) 24 database queries in 0.0113938 seconds