corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C electric mirror wiring bodge

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C electric mirror wiring bodge
Gregor

User status: Offline
29th Aug 09 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did a straight swap for a 2005 corsa ,for my 2003 astravan. Is a tidy wee car and I just need to sort a few niggles before I sell on. One of the niggles is the wiring to the mirrors. It had m3 mirrors but I have changed these back to standard. Below is a photo of the wiring to the drivers side side mirror

Basically I need to know the colours etc for the wires and what wires should be used where ? Its a total bodge at the moment, with a household connector block as you can see

New Poll