corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Rear diffuser?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear diffuser?
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
25th Feb 03 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen one on ebay b4. 60quid for a rear diffuser. i've been looking around tryin to find them on the net, but no luck. Whats the diff between a rear diffuser and a new rear bumper? sorry if its a really stupid question! anyone got some links plz?
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear diffuser is just the bit that goes at the bottom u ahve to then get the money to have it bonded on and sprayed where with new bumper u just pull of the old one and slap the new one on?!?!? that help at all mate?!?!?
corsa_sport_white

25th Feb 03 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i understand. so a new bumper would prob be cheaper overall including fitting etc n spraying?

[Edited on 25-02-2003 by corsa_sport_white]
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah definatly that is what i was looknig for mate oh and sorry about buying the seat covers before ya mate i just loved them so much they would look really nice in my white corsa i hope?!?!?
C2RL R

25th Feb 03 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but theres more chance of better fitting with a diff.
corsa_sport_white

25th Feb 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DARYL!!!!!!!!!!!! not happy bout that!!!! lol. i wanted those babies for myself. how much u get them for in the end?
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah definatly cos u dont take your old one off so u dont ahve to worry about getting it bk on as hard but u do save alot cos u dont ahve to bond on just put straight on?!?!?! so kinda cheaper geting euro 2 bumper isnt it??!? or something like that that the nearest one to waht the one on ebay looked liek really
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sent 30 cash and 30 cheque mate sorry man could not resist have nothing else done to my car but i thought that would look kinda nice?!?!?! lets say i owe u one corsa_sport_white
corsa_sport_white

25th Feb 03 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. U could make up 4 it by telling me where i could get them from????? like wot shop?????!!!!!!! cheers!!
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my mate has got some black and white ones if u liked i think they are the same max power ones?!?!? one outsides with black inside
corsa_sport_white

25th Feb 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats interesting me mate. how much he looking 4?
darryl

25th Feb 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have a word with him for u mate he only taken them off cos he got leather seats shall tx him for ya and keep you informed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Rear diffuser? 22 database queries in 0.0063138 seconds