corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone study Law?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone study Law?
M2RTY

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started my Access course in Law at college last night...never really had an interest in it but I did Jury service and it seems very complicated system that I would like to understand more about. Kills one night a week and college is full of fanneh too

Anyone else done it before?
Boycey

8th Sep 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a weird motive for studying law
Mad Moe

8th Sep 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've studied a bit of Contract Law as part of one of my Degrees but that's about it
AndyKent

8th Sep 09 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just done the law exam today for my building surveying degree. Find it pretty interesting mostly, probably as its a bit different to what i usually do day to day.
Adam_B

8th Sep 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My birds just about to start her 2nd year doing it. Right over my head, ive no idea half the shit she is doing
harrisp

8th Sep 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girlfriend has just done two years at A level doing it, and off to UNI in october to do law and criminology, she loves it.
Haimsey
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive recently graduated from Notts Trent with my Law degree.
Thoroughly love it Did Law at AS/A-level and continued on to uni.

Takes a while to get to grips with some bits, and staying up to date is hard, but if you like it, then you will enjoy it.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
jrsteeve

8th Sep 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
just done the law exam today for my building surveying degree. Find it pretty interesting mostly, probably as its a bit different to what i usually do day to day.

How much law stuff did you cover - and was it hard? I'm doing the same degree part time although the first 2 years are an HNC.
shaunmods
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im doing a btec in business and law at the moment, about to start my second year. Didn't think it would be my sort of thing but I think its really interesting! Hardest part I've found is trying to remember all the cases

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone study Law? 23 database queries in 0.0089750 seconds