corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paypal
corsa_paz

User status: Offline
12th Sep 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi...

i need some info regarding paypal and Ebay..im quite new to it..

i have a paypal account and adding funds to it from my bank account takes upto 7-11days...what if i want to buy something now? do i have to wait for the funds in my bank to be transfered to paypal first?????

paz
Rob_Lee
Banned

12th Sep 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just buy something and if you dont have the funds in the paypal account it takes them from the bank account.

easy

[Edited on 12-09-2009 by Rob_Lee]
Sam
Premium Member

14th Sep 09 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not quite Rob. If you don't have a debit/credit card attached to your account (and only link a bank account) then it makes any payments to people you buy stuff from as "e-cheques" - this means it takes up to 2 weeks for it to 'clear' as it's funded directly from your bank account.

If you have a debit/card on your account it normally lets you pay with "instant bank transfer" - in other words still funded from your bank account but because you have a card attached to your account as well if your bank account has no money in it they use the card as a kind of guaranteed backup source of money.

New Poll