corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red Corsa GSi, £1100. 62k on clocks.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flame Red Corsa GSi, £1100. 62k on clocks.
.Matt

User status: Offline
13th Sep 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa
Model - Gsi
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - Around 62k
Price - 1100
Tax - Jan 2010
MOT - July 2010

Location - SittingBourne, Kent
Contact phone number - 07816452035

The Car is in good condition for a 1993 L Reg Gsi. I am selling this car simply because i would like a change in cars.

The car has lots of service history with lots of money spent on it.

The car is almost standard, the only thing that has been done to it was that when i bought it; one of the side repeaters was damaged so i replaced with smoked ones (only ones had laying around), it also has a falcon cat 1 alarm (2 key fobs) with the certficate, which will lower the insurance.

The car has not been abused in anyway shape or form. It has only had 2 previous owners; one being a older man who had it from new and another middle aged family man.

The car only has 62 something on the engine; the dials where replaced at 50k something and now show 12k, the clock where replaced because the speedo cable snapped so the previous owner had everything to do with it replaced. Much like most things on the car; proven in the paper work for the car including the mileage.

The car and the engine have never let me down, it dosent sound like it will any time soon either, its fairly quite.

There is slight damage to the drivers side door, this has been like this since i have owned it and never caused me a problem.

Any questions just ask, 07816452035.

I would like the car gone asap, so open to suggestions.

All offers will be considered if the price is right.

Pictures:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red Corsa GSi, £1100. 62k on clocks. 24 database queries in 0.0146470 seconds