corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hottuning Front coilovers, Corsa B/ Nova

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hottuning Front coilovers, Corsa B/ Nova
DanCorsaBVan

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling front coilovers for corsa b from Hottuning. I bought them but just couldnt fit them! when i put all the top mount they just wasnt enough thread left to bolt them fron top, i could only get nut on three or four threads witch could have done but dont want to bodge it and probably wont get through m.o.t. . so i have decided to just get shocks for my springs instead...

anyway i complained about the coilovers and it would have cost me far too much to return them by post to germany! and so complained some more and am now getting refunded for the fronts without sending them back! so chance to grad a bargain as they are now sat about doing nothing.

My guess is they are just for a nova? cos they novas are smaller than corsas so how can they fit both :S ... or maybe with some modifications they will fit a corsa B or maybe i am just missing the problem and you can get them to fit.

only looking for 60 quid for them as need them gone! thats collected if delivery required ill have to look into it but will be a bit dear due to their weight.

Im located in Bradford,West yorkshire. ill have to email anybody pics because i cant post, however heres the ebay link (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COIL-OVER-COILOVER-VAUXHALL-CORSA-A-B-SUSPENSION_W0QQitemZ400072108414QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d2627e97e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14) ..... for the full set

weirdly they have dropped ten pounds in price and are now free postage, wether thts to do with me complaining all time i dont know lol.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Hottuning Front coilovers, Corsa B/ Nova 24 database queries in 0.0109642 seconds