corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2001 Vauxhall Corsa C Club 1.0 - £1100

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Vauxhall Corsa C Club 1.0 - £1100
M2RTY

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 09 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FOR SALE: 2001 Vauxhall Corsa C Club 1.0

• Start Silver
• 5 speed
• 1.0 litre petrol
• Group 2 insurance
• MOT January 2010
• TAX January 2010
• New water pump, alternator, battery, starter motor, exhaust and belts etc (more info below)

I have owned this Corsa for 18 months and have used it every day to go to work and back. Unfortunately I have lost my job so the car is being replaced with a Combo van.

I bought the car off a lady who had just had it serviced and a full new set of disks and pads and any recalls done under warranty. Since I bought it I have had a lot of work done to it in the past few months (with receipts for all the parts):
• New water pump
• New alternator and alternator belts
• New high capacity battery
• New starter motor
• New set of springs
• New track rod ends, ball joints, tracking, set of wiper blades and front bulbs, oil change and anti roll bar linkages
• Full service, including oil, filter, sump plug, air filter and oil pressure switch
• New GM front window screen
• 2 new front 14” Continental tyres
• New exhaust system (last week)

The car is in Star Silver colour, with 4 very good tyres. All 4 tyres are 14” (unlike some Corsas which only have the 13” version). The car is complete with a spare wheel in the boot. It has a set of 4 matching genuine Vauxhall wheel trims, colour coded front and rear bumpers, 3 rear factory fitted rear headrests and factory tinted windows.

It has been washed weekly by myself. All the black plastics have been polished and the windows have been cleaned properly. The carpets have been hoovered weekly and there are no marks or stains on any of the inside. The car has a set of black over mats too and a solid metal chrome tax disk holder. I have just had the engine bay professionally cleaned and degreased so it looks very clean under the bonnet. It also has an am/fm radio cassette player and good speakers, with a date/time/temperature display above it.

The car has 108,000 genuine miles on it, I have done about 20000 since I bought it and I know it runs perfect for the miles (I do 50 to 60 miles a day on a dual carriageway). The clutch and all electrics work perfect. I am still getting way over 500 miles to a tank, which works out to be about 48MPG which is very good from a small engine car. It is also in the cheap tax bracket.

I have a the past MOTs from 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006, service book with the first 2 stamps, and lot of past receipts for work in a genuine Vauxhall Leather Pack that came with the car from new. The logbook is in my name and is present, as well as the current MOT.

The car is 8 years old so does have a few bad points. The previous owner has what looks like superglue on the door under the passenger wing mirror and side repeater. The wing mirror is in perfect condition, and is not affected, I have picked a lot of it off with my fingers and the rest will come off with a bit of effort. There is a small scratch on the front passenger wing (see photos) and the driver door looks to have opened onto something hard and marked a slight bit of it on the edge. There is a small dent on the front driver’s side wing and scratch on rear quarter that could polish out.

The car has not been in any accidents and has not been written off. I did a HPI check before I bought it and please feel free to do one yourself. This car would make an ideal 1st car for a new driver or daily driver. I have tried to be as honest as possible with this car. Please ask any questions to martynhunter@hotmail.com and I will get back to within a couple of hours.
The car is located in Darlington, County Durham, and is cash on collection only. I cannot deliver it, but it can be viewed at any time after 5pm or on a weekend.

Martyn

Many thanks

[Edited on 15-11-2009 by M2RTY]

[Edited on 15-11-2009 by M2RTY]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2001 Vauxhall Corsa C Club 1.0 - £1100 23 database queries in 0.0087810 seconds