corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 mint condition with very low miles ( picture heavy )

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 mint condition with very low miles ( picture heavy )
cheekyalex

User status: Offline
   23rd Sep 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport 1.6 16v
Mileage - 66,000
Price - 1495

General information -

Excellent cheap to run quick reliable car with air con and all the other goodies

Has just had a full service in july 09 with reciepts including:

Head gasket with light head skim, which wasnt needed but was done for piece mind, also give all the valves and head a good decoking and cleaning.

New cam belt kit + water pump

oil + filter

air filter

new spark plugs

new handbrake cable

new track rod end

brake fluid change

With the low milage and all the work done above this car is now set for many years of reliable motoring. The engine runs pefectly with no knocks or bangs, is very quiet and smooth with plenty of power.

Being the top of the range sport model it comes with all the extra goodies you would expect including:

Air conditioning

Electric windows

Electric mirrors

Power steering

Drivers airbag

Central locking

Factory fitted cat1 immobiliser

Dead locks

Colour coded bumpers

Bucket seats

Sony head unit although the mini disc/cd changer is missing. radio still works fine though.

Tasteful mods include:

Smoked side repeaters

Brand new 6000k geniune hid kit, not just cheap bulbs with a blue tint on them, perfect for the up coming dark nights.

Custom made MHW style rear lights with super bright leds. As you can see in the pictures these are something very special. I have actually had these for 3 years and they have proved to be 100% reliable, the leds used are very bright and last over 100,000 hours so no changing blown bulbs for a while . The pictures speak for themselves how good they look too.

As you can see in the pic above the leds can be seen clearly in broad day light, this is with just the side lights on, the brake lights are at the top and even brighter, will try and get pics up with the brake lights on soon.

above picture shows the side lights and indicator.

The paint work on this car is almost perfect with no car parking dents or scrapes etc, the whole car has been professionally machine polished with autoglym 02b super fine compound to get rid of any scratches and swirls etc and protected with autoglym super resin polish. The result speaks for itself as the paintwork looks absultley spot on.

Please note ive got the front bumper booked in for a respray as this is the only part that lets it down due to some stone chips and a big scratch.It just wouldnt do it any justice to sell it without getting the bumper done imo as im a bit of a perfectionist. As the rest of the paintwork is so good once its done the whole car will look like new.

Had a good look underneath to check for any rust in the usual spots ( chassis rails and sills etc ) and its very solid shell with no welding work done at all. If i get the full asking price i will even give these areas a waxoil to keep it as solid as it is now for years to come. I personally think its worth it at as the car is so mint id like to see it on the road for a long time.

Being a post 97 corsa (1998) it has the slightly updated chassis design to stop the b pillars cracking like you see on alot of corsas.
Other added benefits include a nicer updated interior with orange needled dials and black interior plastics as apposed to grey.

The car comes with the standard wheels with all good tyres on them, however for the right price i will unclude the 17 inch wheels in the pictures, which also have excellent tyres all round.

Taxed untill the end of the year with 10 months mot

contact me either via pm
email : cheekyalex86@googlemail.com
Phone number 0151 329 2129

any other questions please dont hesitate to ask

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 mint condition with very low miles ( picture heavy ) 24 database queries in 0.0105798 seconds