corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa koni set up and subs amps headunits etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa koni set up and subs amps headunits etc
av it

User status: Offline
24th Sep 09 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sony mex-bt5000 bluetooth headunit all excellent working order with remote and wiring face case surround trim and fitting cage. the fitting cage is not the correct one for this unit hence price of £75 strictly no offers collected from notts
will post for postage on top but im not paying anymore paypal fees lol

jl audio 13w6 dual 4 ohm 3 months old in a slot ported box excellent condition £200 collected from nottingham

sony cdxm9900 average condition fully working with remote but no cage and the surround trim is cracked ant the iso has been rejoined hence £60 collected from notts
postage/paypal fees extra

kicker 5 channel amplifier ix405d
awesome amp fully working average condition hence £80 with bass remote
the amp is still in my car and wont be removed for a few days when i get chance to fit my new one
collected from notts
pics later

koni sports fully damping adjustable front and rear shocks with both adjuster tops with koni sports 30 mil lowering springs these are 8 months old and was on my 1.2 sxi 04 plate and are very very good. want £225 collected they also come with the rear spacers when fitting the REAR shocks to other models so will fit most models and can hold the weight
same as these POTN - If you are looking for an Koni Vauxhall Corsa All models 10/2000-2006 front axle load up to 790 kg Ride Adjustable Suspension Kit - Lowers by 40mm Front and 20mm Rear (1130-2201) click here Koni
real pics soon

[Edited on 24-09-2009 by av it]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa koni set up and subs amps headunits etc 24 database queries in 0.0902491 seconds