corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 black corsa sport 1.4 / 1.6 on log 65K genuine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 black corsa sport 1.4 / 1.6 on log 65K genuine
corsa_sri2

User status: Offline
29th Sep 09 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Model - Black corsa sport
Engine - 1.6 / 1.4 on log
Mileage - 78k on shell , 65k on engine with docs to prove
Price - £1670 o.n.o

Location - swansea , south wales
Contact phone number - 0750333550

General information - here is my corsa sport 1.4/(1.6 droped in , i am selling up as its my 4th corsa and is time to move on , the body work is in mint , part from the odd dent here and there for its age nothing to worry about , the car is lowerd 60mm all round with G-max springs and shocks, opel badge on back with opel mud flaps , punto back wiper , tigra scuttle panel , 1 wiper conversion , depo front lights , tsw alloys 15inch , tinted windows all round , de- cat stainless exhaust with stainless centre piece and back box ( longlife) , the cam-belt was changed at 62K also with waterpump and tension and pulleys , lockwood dials in white with red dial m and blue back round lights , will also leave the 6x9s in as well , this car is in really goood condition for its age and well looked after , i still have the 1.4 in my garage if you want to have that , only reason i changed it to a 1.6 as its such an easy conversion to do . it has 7 months M.O.T and no tax will tax it put i will take that out of the offered price , im looking for a round £1670 o.n.o for this , take a look at the pictures thanks , text me or ring on 0750333550 will send you more pictures if you like .

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=95944140&PhotoAlbumId=11657169209

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by corsa_sri2]

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by corsa_sri2]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 black corsa sport 1.4 / 1.6 on log 65K genuine 24 database queries in 0.0037301 seconds