corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra Monaco S bucket seats and frames & 16" astra sxi wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cobra Monaco S bucket seats and frames & 16" astra sxi wheels
arden_paul_m

User status: Offline
   29th Sep 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set of clean, red cobra buckets complete with genuine cobra subframes to fit a corsa b, and comes with receipt to prove. they have no makrs, just been valeted. also chuck in the harnesses for an extra £20 they are unnamed ones but do the job, 4 point ones. comes with everything you need to put them in. the lot for £170 of just seats and frames £150 collection only, or organise your own courier please. let me know on 07707063649 also i am located in ne37 north east area
TAKIKNG OFFERS!!!

i also have a set of 4 16" astra sxi wheels with tyres but about 4mm left on them. they are 205/45/16 tyres on at the moment. wheels have very little corrosion and come with all center caps. really good condition, £130 ono
TAKING OFFERS!!!

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by arden_paul_m]

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by arden_paul_m]

[Edited on 30-09-2009 by arden_paul_m]
arden_paul_m

29th Sep 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good offers taken
arden_paul_m

30th Sep 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to the top

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cobra Monaco S bucket seats and frames & 16" astra sxi wheels 24 database queries in 0.0103450 seconds