corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » garden fence

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author garden fence
chloe16v

User status: Offline
29th Sep 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking from the back of your house down your garden, the fence on your left hand side isnt yours right?

so if i nailed some 8ft trelising to the fence what is there already could i get into trouble off next door for doing this and could he make me remove it?

the reason i am wanting to do this is i have 3 steps from my back door into my garden and the guys next doors 10 year old bitch of a daughter keep entising my dog onto the top step and climb up the fence so she can stroke her, soon my dog will learn how to jump this fence if this carrys on and it is a long drop for my dog and i really dont see her or her dad paying any vets fees if this happens

also can i punch the little scrote noxt time she asks to walk the fucking dogs? or should i just let her take them and watch them pull her down the street on her face and infront of a car?
sand-eel

29th Sep 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just train the dog to piss on her for next time.
Jake

29th Sep 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would have to check the deeds but seeing as its a council house none of it is yours
Ollie_B

29th Sep 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she does sound like an innocent little girl though tbh lol, have you told her that they might just pull her along?
J da Silva

29th Sep 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a far easier way of sorting this one...

Have a word with the girl and ask her not to coax the dogs to the fence, if she wants to have a little stroke of the dogs, invite her round to the garden and let them dine on her intestines.

Secondly, it seems this little girl just likes your dogs, be flattered and don't be in such a rush to cut yourself off from your neighbours, you live next to these people and creating friction is only going to make them report you for benefit fraud even more.
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ollie_B
she does sound like an innocent little girl though tbh lol, have you told her that they might just pull her along?

yes i tell her almost every fucking day to the point where it has become a joke we have even told her dad but like he cares
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am i been unfair here for putting my dogs needs before hers?
Ollie_B

29th Sep 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by Ollie_B

yes i tell her almost every fucking day to the point where it has become a joke we have even told her dad but like he cares

Fair enough, tie her to the dogs then and throw a bone.
J da Silva

29th Sep 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well not really but where is the harm in letting a neighbour pop round for a fewmins with your dogs, she may get bored and not even bother in future.

My neighbour's daughters often nip round for a gander at my rabbits and tamarins/marmosets, help me feed them and stuff, it's a compliment that someone is taking an interest in your interest.
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Well not really but where is the harm in letting a neighbour pop round for a fewmins with your dogs, she may get bored and not even bother in future.

My neighbour's daughters often nip round for a gander at my rabbits and tamarins/marmosets, help me feed them and stuff, it's a compliment that someone is taking an interest in your interest.

you havent met her i could rip her fucking head of at times i have a gread understanding for kids of all ages being a mum of 3 and having family of all ages but really she is annoying in a really bad way, when she asked to take the dogs you tell her NO and she just stands there looking at you so i just end up shutting the door on her
J da Silva

29th Sep 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe if she stares for long enough, you'll just ignite into a human fireball, red lazers streaming from her eyes and all that.
chris_uk
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't think the dogs will do anything that will harm themselves..

but if it was me and i was being annoyed i would put a fence up then.
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she does seem like that type

maybe i should make the dogs chase her down the street every time she comes round, she might loose a big of the fat thats hanging round her ankles then
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
i don't think the dogs will do anything that will harm themselves..

but if it was me and i was being annoyed i would put a fence up then.

even if they didnt do any harm to them selves, they can get out of his garden then they will be off, huskies are a breed that dont have a reliable recall and should NEVER be let off lead in an unenclosed area
Eck
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

you havent met her i could rip her fucking head of at times i have a gread understanding for kids of all ages being a mum of 3 and having family of all ages but really she is annoying in a really bad way, when she asked to take the dogs you tell her NO and she just stands there looking at you so i just end up shutting the door on her

You are a 21 year old mother of 3 young Children, so no, you do not understand children of all ages. I agree with Jiz, ask her if she wishes to stroke them, then to come around and get permission.

Edit: And @ Jake yet again.

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by Eck]
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

22 eck
Eck
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like me then, so really still not worldy wise
Hammer

29th Sep 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I caught someone trying to steal my gate the other day, I would have said something to him but I didn't want him to take o fence.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sand-eel

29th Sep 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

29th Sep 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Poor, really poor. Tut tut
Eck
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I caught someone trying to steal my gate the other day, I would have said something to him but I didn't want him to take o fence.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A wid tell you to git awa' for that shit joke, but you seem to awready have a fence
chloe16v

29th Sep 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i wanted to know was if i would hit a problem if i put some 8ft trelising up
_Allan_

29th Sep 09 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

You should have, it could of been the same guy that took Andrews fence
Eck
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
all i wanted to know was if i would hit a problem if i put some 8ft trelising up

In answer to that, you'll need to ask your local council. The fence may fall into your boundaries for all you know.
Ste
Premium Member

29th Sep 09 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put a second fence up a few inches infront of the other fence. Take your trellis up to 8 foot. Then it it your fence and not an issue for your neighbour.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » garden fence 23 database queries in 0.3729558 seconds