corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Noob camera question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Noob camera question
DANKZii

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 09 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright lads,
Dont really post on here much, but anyway,
Im looking to buy a camera to 'try' to get me into photography.
Im wanting a DSLR, and will have about £200 to spend, so will be buying second hand.
Iv been looking at Cannon 20D's, as they are in my price range and have read a few reviews, and they seem decent enough.
Is there any other cameras i should be looking at?
Also, wheres the best place to look? Atm, iv been looking on ebay, and thats about it.
Cheers in advance for any help.
Neo

2nd Oct 09 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy a 100 Bridge, something like a fuji with full manual mode (and some shoot in Raw)

If your not that interested at the moment it'd be a better start than splashing lots of money on something that isn't going to be great.

If in a year or 2's time you decide you want to upgrade, save up and get something entry level and some good glass.
Adam_B

2nd Oct 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20D is a good shout, if you dont use it you can always sell it on, i doubt you would loose much over 6 months or so.
DANKZii

2nd Oct 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what I was thinking Adam.
I was toying with getting a 'cheaper' camera to practice with, but am going away at christmas, so will use it a fair bit then ... so even if I didnt use it much after, id have it for that.
Plus, id have time to get used to it before going away and stuff.
Been looking through the picture thread, some of the pics are awesome!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Noob camera question 23 database queries in 0.0080841 seconds