corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Steinmetz, Cesaros, MHW's, Mint New Tailgate, can e-mail pics.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steinmetz, Cesaros, MHW's, Mint New Tailgate, can e-mail pics.
oldskoolbhoy

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steinmetz front splitter and side skirts for Corsa B.

Used but good condition, painted in vauxhall black. Splitter has a chunk missing on the underside, approx 50mm across, but is NOT noticeable when on car. Damn kerbs! Will get pics up this weekend.

£150 collected for skirts and splitter, postage is negotiable, not too sure myself, reckon because of the length and weight (skirts are quite heavy compared to your usual fibreglass sh**e) they'd cost around £15-20 to post.

4 x 15" Vauxhall Cesaro Alloy Wheels, with caps, bolts and key.

Can be supplied with 185/60 R15 (I think, were on a Cavalier) but it's more than likely it'll be bare wheels, near immaculate condition (quite sure they're spotless but will check and get pics when I'm up at the parents at the weekend), still got Vauxhall badges on caps, won't need refurbed (just my opinion). Also got a 15" Astra sport steel wheel for a spare, can send as well with no tyre, if you collect I can chuck in a part worn 195/50, not on any rim. Astra rim never been used, still got Vauxhall part sticker on it!!

4 x Cesaros collected : £120 with free Astra sport steel spare and part worn 195/50.
Could post wheels without tyres with steel spare but reckon postage would be about £30, so posted price for wheels would be £150, for those who don't have access to a calculator.

Pair (n/s & o/s) of Genuine MHW Smoked Rear Lights for Corsa B.

Used but excellent condition, bought as part of a group buy on here approx 2 years ago.

£80 collected, £90 posted.

1 x Immaculate, Brand New, never been used Genuine Vauxhall Corsa B tailgate.

Paid a small fortune for this last year, had great plans for my Corsa but couldn't find a reasonable spray painter. As new still in bubble wrap with foam protected edges. Here's the best bit, NO wiper hole, as per Merit/Envoy (I think) spec Corsa B's, so no sinking filler!! Still in Black primer, only primed for transport purposes by the factory, would need painted before fitting. Bare tailgate, no glass, lock, handle, spoiler, wiring etc. There is one on gaybay for the same money, wants £30 for postage. I'd be looking for the same to post this, would be easily damaged, would much rather it was collected.

£70 collected, £100 posted.

Also got some Mk3 Astra LS/GLS 6 spoke alloys, no caps, no tyres, nice and straight but few kerb marks, were winter wheels for while, probably worth £40. Make an offer! Also got a few other spares, O/S Electric & Heated Mirror for Corsa B, in Vauxhall Black, good condition, £25 posted. Few electric window switches, heated and electric mirror switch, original 1.2 SXi Corsa B suspension. PM if you want anything, incl. my phone number should you wish to come and view.

PRICES AREN'T NEGOTIABLE BUT FEEL FREE TO MAKE A SENSIBLE OFFER, WILL DO A CRACKING DEAL IF SOMEBODY TURNS UP OVER THE WEEKEND WITH CASH FOR THE LOT!!!! DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO GET ME ON SUNDAY THOUGH BETWEEN 12-6, THE FITBA'S ON!!!!

Could arrange to meet somewhere if preferred, all parts are in East Kilbride, 10 miles (approx) south of Glasgow. Obviously, you would need to cover my petrol costs. Could possibly meet at Gretna services (M74) for all you Southerners and at Stirling services (M80) for the northerners. I'd want £30 petrol to meet at Gretna and £20 to meet at Stirling, might lop a tenner off if you're buying more than one thing!

Sorry if this is a bit long, but I'm trying to avoid timewasters and their pointless questions. Got some crap pics on my camera the now, will try and post again this afternoon. Will get better pics over the weekend. (If anybody could tell me how to post photos that'd be great, as my user name suggests I ain't the best when it comes to computers! Cheers.)

Thanks for looking, Gary.

[Edited on 02-10-2009 by oldskoolbhoy]

[Edited on 02-10-2009 by oldskoolbhoy]

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by oldskoolbhoy]
Ryan_G1

2nd Oct 09 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill take the skirts and splitter once you get pics up mate
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Oct 09 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location?
oldskoolbhoy

2nd Oct 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location's in the ad mate, granted, it's kinda buried in there! All parts are in East Kilbride, 10 miles south of Glasgow. 15 mins from Junction 5 on the M77 or 20 mins from Junction 5 on the M74.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Oct 09 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did scan over it but must have missed it
Bern_2oo5

2nd Oct 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics...
Aidan-Fleming

2nd Oct 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£90 for rear MHW smoked rear lights?
The postal code is - AB32 6PJ
Are the genuine and still work? Do they have the indicators in them?
Pictures?
oldskoolbhoy

2nd Oct 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aidan-Fleming
£90 for rear MHW smoked rear lights?
The postal code is - AB32 6PJ
Are the genuine and still work? Do they have the indicators in them?
Pictures?

Also had a PM regarding condition of MHW smoked rears. As it says in the advert, they're EXCELLENT. If I could be bothered getting my toothbrush out I could probably pass these off as brand new they're that clean. No damage whatsoever. Indicators in them? Yes, it has the reflector for the indicator, which along with the reflectors for the side lights and brake lights is what makes these lights road legal unlike the cheap Ul**a smoked rears. Still work? There's nothing to go wrong with these lights. Unlike nasty lexus lights where you have to bodge your rear light wiring (in my experience, and NEVER on my car!), these MHW's use the original lamp holder that you use for the original Vauxhall back lights, hence they work perfectly, but I can't be held responsible for somebody else's bulb holder! When I received these lights all I got with them was a foam seal, which has been applied to the lights. The lights will come with these foam inserts already applied, but WILL NOT come with the bulbholders, because I need these to use my standard rear lights. Hope this clears up any uncertainty regarding the condition of the lights and what exactly you're getting when/if you purchase these smoked rears. And finally, can't get pics tonight, it's too dark, but will have pics tomorrow lunchtime-ish assuming I can figure out how to post them with this thread. Cheers.
samcalkin92

2nd Oct 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il have thm wheels u2u bk
oldskoolbhoy

3rd Oct 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics coming this afternoon/tomorrow depending on weather.

[Edited on 03-10-2009 by oldskoolbhoy]
Aidan-Fleming

3rd Oct 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will give you £90 for the MHW's next thursday when i get paid mate?
Jonny.N

4th Oct 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap for anything? u2u me
oldskoolbhoy

5th Oct 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny.N
swap for anything? u2u me

Sorry Jonny, not up for swaps, need the cash! Corsa's going too, don't want to spend anymore money on it!
Aidan-Fleming

5th Oct 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
oldskoolbhoy

6th Oct 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got pics now, but struggling to attach them. Send me your e-mail address and what you want pics of and I'll try and do it as soon as poss. Cheers
oldskoolbhoy

11th Oct 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
oldskoolbhoy

18th Oct 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry lads, started a new job 2 weeks ago and the hours are s**t, hence why I've not been on here too much. Working through my U2U's and will hopefully reply to all enquiries by this afternoon. Everything is still available but some people have dibs on some items, incl. the MHW's, so these people will be given priority. Apologies again, and many thanks.
Aidan-Fleming

18th Oct 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will send the £90 asap to your address, thanks. I Dont want damaged goods!
will_doyle
Banned

18th Oct 09 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u
davieslim

18th Oct 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id be interested in pics of the tailgate
connollygt30

18th Oct 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u a contact number please mate?
Corsa_Quadz

20th Oct 09 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Steinmetz, Cesaros, MHW's, Mint New Tailgate, can e-mail pics. 24 database queries in 0.0295000 seconds