corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RIC WOOD MOTORSPORT C20XE RACE ENGINE 285BHP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RIC WOOD MOTORSPORT C20XE RACE ENGINE 285BHP
cossieste

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ric Wood Motorsport c20xe race engine 285bhp

Spec is as follows:-

Coscast Big valve CNC ported and polished head
Ric Wood high lift cams to suit head flow
Vernier pulleys
Double valve springs
Solid lifters
distributor blank for wasted spark

Bottom end:-

Full CNC lightened and balanced
Steel rods
Omega 87mm High compression domed pistons with valve cut outs
Cometic steel headgasket
Decked block
High pressure oil pump with steel gear and nylon relief valve
Arp head stud and nut kit
Arp main stud kit
Arp big end bolts
Arp flywheel bolts
Heavy duty main bearings
Heavy duty big end bearings
billet steel lightened and balance flywheel 7.25 inch
superclutch twin plate clutch 7.25 inch
High torque starter motor fitted (only due to original starter struggling with turning engine due to compression)
Baffled sump

There is probably loads of things i have forgot but the engine is of serious specification. Only selling due to a change of circumstances. The engine is unrun and ready to go.

I am selling the engine for only a fraction of what it cost to build im not desperate for money so please DON'T be throwing any silly offers at me. Im not desperate to sell and if it doesnt sell for what i want then ill throw it back in my corsa ready for next year.

£3750 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RIC WOOD MOTORSPORT C20XE RACE ENGINE 285BHP 24 database queries in 0.0083158 seconds