corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully rebuilt Kawasaki ZX-7R... One off in perfect condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fully rebuilt Kawasaki ZX-7R... One off in perfect condition
Kano

User status: Offline
8th Oct 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Kawasaki
Model - ZX-7R P1
Engine - 750cc
Mileage - 29000
Price - 2250ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07525790059
Contact email address - u2u

Pretty unsure about doing this but I fancy another project for over the winter so need to sell this to fund it. I'm not interested in any p/x's so please dont ask. Advert is 100% honest but the bike needs to be seen in person to apreciate the work thats gone into it.

-1996 P1 ZX-7R (N reg)
-29k miles with original books and some history
-Mot'd till mid march next year but it will need nothing. if I have time I'll put a year on it just now.
-Just taxed it for 6 months
-Brand new race fairings with headlight and rear light holes cut.
-One piece front mudguard
-Frame has been powder coated in a shade of anthracite
-Petrol tank is powder coated white to match fairings
-All new stainless engine casing bolts and new bolts on brackets etc that are visible
-Wheels painted satin black
-Wavy front discs and new pads (not chinese ebay crap)
-New chain and sprockets
-Hyabusa Front calipers fitted (same as original 6 pots apart from there gold not black
-New renthal grips
-New rear plate and smaller indicators
-Race rearsets fitted
-Dyno jet kit fitted
-Carbon Micron can
-K&N Filter

All the above parts and work have just been done and the bike has only done around 20 miles to bed the brakes in and check everything over. The bike had a running fault that meant the carbs needed rebuilt. I am collecting the bike today and it will be set up and ready to ride away.

Bad points:

Very few problems with the bike but I like to be honest.

-Double bubble screen has a few marks on it
-Trip reset doesnt work on the dash
-No front indicators fitted. I planned on fitting mirrors with integrated indicators but haven't got any yet.
-No sidelight fitted at front. Just needs a bulb fitted to one of the headlights as I didnt want to cut another hole for the ugly sidelight unit they come with.

The bike was stripped to a bare frame to have the work done so I know that it is absolutely spot on mechanically as anything that needed replaced or tidied up was done while I rebuilt.

Any questions then let me know, I've put some pictures of it mid rebuild aswell so you can see the quality of finish.

Price is £2250 ovno.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully rebuilt Kawasaki ZX-7R... One off in perfect condition 24 database queries in 0.1121161 seconds