corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Camber bolt stuck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camber bolt stuck
Kevxx

User status: Offline
8th Oct 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is very hard to explain.

I've un-done the bottom bolt of my suspension, the top one is a camber adjusting bolt. The normal one came out no problem, the top one has un-screw'd no problem-o, but i can't get the bolt out. I tried to just rachet it until it pops out (like a normal bolt) but it just keeps adjusting my camber.

Any tips of just getting this bolt out easily? i tried whacking it from the side. No stupid answers please.

The other option is, take the hub away from the ball-joint (brakes are already off, so only one bolt) take the strut right out, then i just fiddle it till it drops?
redtom

8th Oct 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried turning it so its most slack (you will feel it when turning), and then using a punch to tap it out?
Kevxx

8th Oct 09 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

genuis :O
let you know how it goes

New Poll