corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Guaging interest... Semi Smooth Tailgate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Guaging interest... Semi Smooth Tailgate
Davidkent

User status: Offline
10th Oct 09 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Guys..

Not sure whether i'll get much interest, but i've a spare tailgate lying around.

Its Arden Blue, and is the NON Spoiler Type.

I'm thinking of rubbing any bad bits down, and Semi Smoothing it.

When they're done with Metal and Expoxy Resin, the finish is very good, and as durable as a weld, and this is how I would do it.

I'd Smooth the Wiper Hole and the Boot Catch obviously - I'd also smooth the washer jet hole..

Id be asking for £45 or a sensible offer for it - It'd need a final key and spraying obviously, but i'd prime over the work done.

Any interest?
spankyjames

10th Oct 09 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd be interested if you just smoothed the wiper hole and jet off and kept the boot catch
Davidkent

10th Oct 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could do just that for you, but i'd want like a confirmed sale before i do it, otherwise i'll do it and if you didn't want it there'd be no demand lol..

If that makes sense..

I'll certainly do those bits first, and get some pictures up - Could soon do the rest after

Its a non spoiler tailgate though - Spoiler would easily bond on though...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Guaging interest... Semi Smooth Tailgate 24 database queries in 0.1473892 seconds