corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Swap: 1990 2Litre Audi 80 - Cobra Bodykit - 12 months t&t

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Swap: 1990 2Litre Audi 80 - Cobra Bodykit - 12 months t&t
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
11th Oct 09 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Audi
Model - 80
Engine - 2L
Mileage - 140k
Price - SWAP

Location - (same as my profile) (Leicester)
Contact phone number - email me
Contact email address - gaz@gaz-racing.co.uk

General information -
This car has only recently come to me, it came as an MOT failure, so I fixed the bits that needed fixing and put it through an MOT. It's got £190 of tax with it.

It has a set of 15" Ronal alloys that are quite badly corroded, but would look absolutely spot on with a refurb, or even a rattle can job.

It goes beautifully, no rattles etc. I just replaced all 4 suspension bushes and a CV joint boot and the rear n/s tyre.

Anything considered for a swap really. I need something a bit more economical, and I love the comfort and the power/torque. Quite fancy a mid ninties Golf, or well...anything really, just send me a photo and we'll see!

There's no rust on the car whatsoever. The front wings are rusty, but I've bought 2 new ones from a breaker, just waiting for them to arrive. The underside of the car is in great nick, looks like it's been recently waxoyl'd.

Rear wing needs a quick blast over with a spray can. It's rubber and as such the previous paint job has cracked a bit.

More photos on www.gaz-racing.co.uk - click vehicles then the Audi.

Gaz

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Swap: 1990 2Litre Audi 80 - Cobra Bodykit - 12 months t&t 24 database queries in 0.0060890 seconds