corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » started training again today.. (weight lifting)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author started training again today.. (weight lifting)
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
15th Oct 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thought i would start a thread about my training, around a year ago i was about 10.2 stone but looked good for my weight as im 5'8, but had weight in the right areas (shoulders/arms) so looked heavier, i started training (around 6months ago and withing a few months i was up to around 11ish stone, everyone noticed and said i was looking loads bigger, people saying i was on steds etc as i was very cut up etc..

i then got ill and lost a little of weight, then this put me off going to the gym, lost my part-time job so didnt have much cash to get to the gym and eat as much as id have liked and before i knew it im back to around 10.5 stone but held a little more weight then when i didnt train, at the moment im very depressed, peope laugh but its very serious well it can be and tbh is getting pretty serious, just so down its untrue, but ive sat down and been thinking what things would make me feel better, and one is get back into training but i keep putting it off and havnt got the motivation id like, but earlier i pulled my finger out and said do a good 45mins training at home so i got the weights out and did, feel so much better already, muscles all pumped, got my protein powder out the cuboard where its been for a few months, also started running and boxing again, hopefully this is a new start which will make me feel better..

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by mk4_boy]
Cosmo

15th Oct 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know you said you dont have much money, but fullstops are free mate.
_Allan_

15th Oct 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to see a back double bicep pose pronto.
DizzyRebel

15th Oct 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
I want to see a back double bicep pose pronto.

Thats going to be your new favourite quote now isn't it?

No one can give you motivation mate, only you can pull your skinny ass out the chair and go pump some iron.... no one can do that for you!

PS if your putting on size only, ditch the running as it will only hinder progress!

Otherwise good luck, and can i interest you in a back doubl.....
_Allan_

15th Oct 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was quick Dizzy
DizzyRebel

15th Oct 09 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
That was quick Dizzy

Im fed up of giving lectures, no one fucking listens so i only bother spending time replying to pm's i get... saves boring the crap out of people like you

ps:

[Edited on 15-10-2009 by DizzyRebel]
_Allan_

15th Oct 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His vains look like Stelvio pass
Cosmo

15th Oct 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, either thong it or dont thong it.
DizzyRebel

15th Oct 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Natural wedgie ftw.
Carl

15th Oct 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drag yourself there a couple of times, even if you only have a pathetic work out, it gets you back into it. I'm currently same. 2 week holiday then 4 weeks off exercise from inflamation of the lungs. Played football tonight as I couldn't even get to a sprint so way off match pace. I'd just got upto 83Kg as well before the hol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » started training again today.. (weight lifting) 23 database queries in 0.0137029 seconds