corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sum advice on stripping out the entire dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sum advice on stripping out the entire dash
grimsby99

User status: Offline
17th Oct 09 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you know i am stripping out my whole car as spares. most of its done except the dash. got the glove box out all the grills the centre console the ashtray etc and really struggling with some of the wiring loom. i dont want to cut anything as it could become handy for someone else. can anyone give me advice where some of the less obvious screws are holding it in place are. or is it a case of just really looking around everywhere!? Thanks
XozziDK

User status: Offline
17th Oct 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres 3-4 screws outside the car thats holding the dash (engine bay, I dont remember if they're below the scuddle panel or in the firewall)

1 in each side of the dash

and then there is a couple of screws/bolts underneath the dash, in the middle, around the heaterunit

And I think you have to dismount the steeringwheel and everything around too, and maybe the speedometer

[Edited on 17-10-2009 by XozziDK]

New Poll