Collinite 476s 9oz Tin
  Collinite 845 Insulator Wax
  Bilt Hamber Auto Foam
  Bilt Hamber Clay and Dodo Juice Born Slippy Lube Kit
  Winter Wash Kit; Shampoo, Wash Mitt, Drying Towel
  Winter Protection Kit; Collinite Wax & Dodo Red Mist Spray Sealant

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Group Buys - UPDATE Page 2
Rich H

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I have passed this with Ian and have permission to run some group buys. I think most of you know by now that I can be trusted as a trader so hopefully these offers will be of interest to any of you who are into cleaning their cars!

The plan is to offer good rates on some products that I am now an authorised reseller for. I am doing them as group buys as the minimum order quantity is pretty high and I cannot justify ordering large amounts of stock in that I don't know will sell.

£1 from each sale will be donated toward the CS Events truck fund

I have an idea of a few of the group buys I want to run, as listed in the poll, I'm also open to suggestions and I will see what I can do.

I appreciate prices are the main hinge for whether you will be interested or not. Once I know what you may be interested in, I will then do my best to get a decent price for you - all prices will include courier delivery I think as I don't trust Royal Mail at all with the imminent strike action.

EDIT:

Here's a rough idea of the prices as requested:

Collinite 476s 9oz Tin Wax: £14.25 delivered

Collinite 845 Insulator Wax: £13.25 delivered

Bilt Hamber Autofoam (Snowfoam) 5L: £21.50 delivered

Bilt Hamber Clay & Dodo Born Slippy 500ml Kit: Regular Clay Kit: £20.00 delivered, Soft Clay Kit: £21.50 delivered

Winter Wash Kit: Refined Detail Lambswool Wash Mitt, Dodo Juice Sour Power Shampoo 250ml, Dodo Juice Soft Touch Drying Towel: £26.00 Delivered

Winter Protection Kit: Collinite 476s 9oz Tin + Dodo Red Mist Tropical 500ml: £32.50 delivered Collinite 845 Insulator Wax + Dodo Red Mist Tropical 500ml: £31.00 delivered

Cheers,

Rich

[Edited on 26-10-2009 by Rich H]
Charlton

20th Oct 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi rich how much will the Winter Protection Kit; Collinite Wax & Dodo Red Mist Spray Sealant be posted?
BarnshaW

20th Oct 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prices and numbers you need would be good mate
Rich H

20th Oct 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking at setting up a contract with a courier unless the strike action is over and done with this week tbh. I can get all the gear couriered to me so then need to find out the quickest and safest way to ship it to you guys without it costing the earth.

So either courier or RM Signed For.

Cheers

Rich
Rich H

20th Oct 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prices will be worked on once I know if anybodys interested. It will be below RRP plus shipping - thats my aim.

Bilt Hamber needs to be a minimum of 20 orders of any one item so 20 Autofoam, 20 Regular Clay, 20 Soft Clay

Collinite needs to be minimum of 12, ideally 24.

BTW, recommended RRP of Collinite 476s is actually just under £20, I will be aiming for around £13 - £14.
deano87

20th Oct 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich - Parcelforce isn't too bad for courier service. And if it's done via PayPal, everything used to be £10 flat rate, which is quit expensive still.
Rich H

20th Oct 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
Rich - Parcelforce isn't too bad for courier service. And if it's done via PayPal, everything used to be £10 flat rate, which is quit expensive still.

Yeh cheers mate, can get it a few quid cheaper than that, so can hopefully be quite competitive. The ebay shop is pretty busy too so need a semi permenant solution to avoid RM mucking things up for me so possibly going for a full blown courier contract.

Will work on rough prices and update tomorrow, will run this for a couple of days then close it and announce definite group buys.
am4nf

20th Oct 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate what is colinite 476?

Id be interested in a few things tbh just need to wait till I have money

Minimum you need on the wash kit?
16vKarlos

20th Oct 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rich

Im very interested but i need to know what these goods do

I used yyou before for DoDo Clay + that has worked Very well.

Would love to trade with you again + your stuff is class

Karlos
John

20th Oct 09 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the 845 like compared to the 476s Rich?
Rich H

21st Oct 09 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, am off out to a booking this morning in a bit so here's a quick couple of answers. I will revise this post better later on.

Collinite 476s is an extremely long lasting wax - ideal for the winter. One or 2 coats will easily see 9 months durability providing you don't wash your car with TFR every week!

Collinite 845 has very similar durability but is a bit easier to work with as its a liquid wax - some people have said in the past they have only ever used liquid waxes so have been put off purchasing Dodo for that reason, so I'm offering a liquid one finally now too

Minimum order on wash kit - there isn't a minimum in a lot of ways on that. Minimum order for the wash mitts to make that kit is 40, but I would be happy with half of that, the mitts are awesome on their own so should sell easily via my eBay store all year round.

Hope that helps a bit, as I say, I will try and update the thread so its a bit more informative later.

Cheers

Rich
Matt L

21st Oct 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was between the winter cleaning kit and the winter protection kit, ended up clicking the protection kit.
alan-g-w

21st Oct 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be looking for a decent all round package to set me up for a nice shiny car but I've not got the first clue what I'm after, it's for an arden blue corsa.
daymoon
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd be up for some polish in liquid form?
Conway563

21st Oct 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could be interested in the wash kit depending on price

What kind of wash mitt is it?
Rich H

21st Oct 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
i'd be up for some polish in liquid form?

All polish is liquid mate? Do you mean wax? If so that's the Collinite 845 insulator wax. I have polish available all the time via my eBay store (got some more coming in soon actually) but I'm not running a group buy on that.

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
I could be interested in the wash kit depending on price

What kind of wash mitt is it?

Price now in top post, wash mitt is a thumbed lambswool one that I use myself on all cars. Spent ages sourcing a decent mitt and am now happy to be a reseller for them.
daymoon
Premium Member

21st Oct 09 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i meant polish.. sorry. looked at ebay link but can't see any polish except the one in aerosol can but guessing that's not it?
Rich H

21st Oct 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dodo Lime Prime. Also have Autosmart Luxury Wax Polish coming in in next day or so Will drop you a PM when I've got them back in if you want?
am4nf

21st Oct 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
no i meant polish.. sorry. looked at ebay link but can't see any polish except the one in aerosol can but guessing that's not it?

http://www.vauxhallsport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=474972
Charlton

21st Oct 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
was between the winter cleaning kit and the winter protection kit, ended up clicking the protection kit.

snap
am4nf

21st Oct 09 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive not selected any yet as there's too many id be interested in
Rich H

21st Oct 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
Ive not selected any yet as there's too many id be interested in

List them if not lol. That was the only downside of a poll. I know you were interested in the snow foam...
Conway563

21st Oct 09 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Price now in top post, wash mitt is a thumbed lambswool one that I use myself on all cars. Spent ages sourcing a decent mitt and am now happy to be a reseller for them.

Definitely interested then as I've been after a lambswool one for a while. Won't have any money for a month or so though as I'm moving house so depends when you're looking at doing it
MJ

21st Oct 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about a detailing group buy with LP/LPL and dodo wax?
Rich H

21st Oct 09 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be looking at placing the order with my suppliers sometime next week, so will realistically be sending the orders out toward the end of the month, beginning of November.

To secure an order I will be asking for a small deposit from each member who wants to partake in the offer, I will then only ask for the balance of the total once I am ready to send the orders out.

MJ - Not able to offer any group buys on that sort of combo as Dodo already sell one very similar

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Group Buys - UPDATE Page 2 22 database queries in 0.0180531 seconds