corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Natwest

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Natwest
ashleh

User status: Offline
   22nd Oct 09 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I'm not sure whether to be worried or not lol but just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation.
Basically I bought something for £400 quid, sent it through paypal. Realised that I hadn't sent it as a gift (to avoid charges) so they refunded the £400 quid and I sent it again as a gift.
Received the item, happy with it etc. Went to check paypal only to realise they had frozen the refund for up to 9 days, so basically I've had £800 taken out of my bank account putting me £265 overdrawn.
I was under the impression that as I only have a current account, I didn't have an overdraft . Any idea on charges etc?
strick206

22nd Oct 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll be getting shafted for the charges, ring them up and speak to them about it

You should also ring the useless bastards paypal and find out what's going on
jrsteeve

22nd Oct 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like PayPal have rumbled your little money saving operation. Most current accounts do have an overdraft but only when agreed by the bank.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should of checked the PayPal terms of service, as it'll state in there that refunds can take 9 days.

You own fault and you'll be stung for £30ish for going overdrawn when you dont have an agreed overdraft.
flybikeslee

22nd Oct 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its your first time, ring them up and they explain, they will cancel the charge, did with me, then i set up an overdraft
Tom

22nd Oct 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My missus's phone bill came out a day too early last month (£30) when she didn't have enough money, natwest stung her for £38 which is just plain wrong, expect a charge of some sort (whatever amount they make up on the day probably).
AlexN
Banned

22nd Oct 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they just tried to charge me £5 for a bank statement with my address on
ashleh

22nd Oct 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye I realise it's my own fault, just didn't think make a failsafe on the day lol. Got money back into my account now, so just gonna wait for them to take it then give them a ring and see if I can swindle it.
Cosmo

22nd Oct 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it doesnt happen often they'll probably give it you back.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Natwest 22 database queries in 0.0083280 seconds