corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Polar Sea Blue Corsa B 2.0ltr XE - £1500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Polar Sea Blue Corsa B 2.0ltr XE - £1500
Gaz

User status: Offline
25th Oct 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Corsa
Model - B
Engine - C20XE
Mileage - Approx 120k
Price - 1500 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Email only for now please
Contact email address - Gary.Eddleston@gmail.com

General information -
Quite a known car I guess from a year or so back, Regular Attendance at NW meets and PVS.

Few notes worth advising of:
This car is stripped, but I have nearly every part of the standard interior to put back in (all major parts anyway - possibly missing the clips)
The Engine is from Adam-B's ex Grey Corsa Gsi.
The Shell is a 1.6 Sport, one or two marks on the car and a bit of Rust around the rear wiper - No Bumps or ding's though

Car suffers from - Cold Starts and the Idle is off as with most XE's these puppy's need TLC which is something I no longer can give

The car has NO TAX or MOT - It is Sorn
This car Could be delivered (depending on availability of a Very Kind Corsasport Owner) but all charges must be paid by the new owner.

This is Rather hard to write this, but I have to part with this car due to garage restrictions at home and space is now no more in where it currently is.

More Spec should be here:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=Gaz&fullspec=3688

And pictures:

[Edited on 25-10-2009 by Gaz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Polar Sea Blue Corsa B 2.0ltr XE - £1500 24 database queries in 0.0131822 seconds