corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Offset!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Offset!?
kz

User status: Offline
27th Oct 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi sometimes when I turn my car on, then the stereo, you can see the front speakers kinda pop, hear a fuzz noise then OFFSET appears on the CD player... and they won't work!

All I can hear is the sub. No matter how many times I turn it on and off, it will always do this until I turn the entire car off and try again.

Any idea why it's doing this?
kz

31st Oct 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of the time now I don't get any sound at all very rarely it pops and I'll get a random amount of speakers working lol... could be the front speakers and the sub, but no rear speakers. Or, most recently, I had the front right speaker working but none of the others!

wtf lol.
Davidkent

1st Nov 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What stereo?

What speakers...

Just an Amp and a Sub then std speakers?

Try amping all the speakers and the sub, so everything runs through the amp if you have a 4 channel amp etc...

Might help
kz

2nd Nov 09 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sony headunit, Pioneer fronts, 6x9s (keep meaning to disconnect these though!) some pikey amp and sub lol. Not sure on the channels, guess I should google the model for more info... it's bridged for the sub atm.
kz

2nd Nov 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took the fuses out, they were fine, put them back. Poked a few wires (literally, didn't actually take any off) and now it's working fine

New Poll