corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help needed
morpheus22

User status: Offline
31st Oct 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im after a nikon D80. i realise that the D90 was the upgrade... but its my xmas present hopefully off the mrs. i have looked for the past few days to get hold of one but no were is in stock apart from amazon but there is no pictures of the camera and there all used. does anyone know of anywere that still sells the D80 and if so could you post me the link. thanks in advance jay.
LukeS

1st Nov 09 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Google shopping maybe? http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHMB_en-GBGB346GB346&resnum=0&q=nikon+D80&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=JursSriLE9zTjAfSuMGoDQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB0QrQQwAA
morpheus22

2nd Nov 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers luke didnt think of looking there but the reviews on those sites dont sound too clever lol
morpheus22

2nd Nov 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking on jessops website come across the D5000 fo roughly the same price as the D80, might go to jessops and have a nosey has anyone used the nikon D5000.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » help needed 23 database queries in 0.0048139 seconds