corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another pointless death

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another pointless death
oceansoul

User status: Offline
   2nd Nov 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8338280.stm

Some people in this country (those that done this) seriously need to be shot.

And it turns out this fella was an active member on AV Forums, http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-clans-tournaments/1114729-r-i-p-genie1.html

Bad state this country has got into.
LukeS

2nd Nov 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Capitol punishment please
N3CRO

2nd Nov 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, isn't it time the fucking government did something about this shit!?
ShEp

2nd Nov 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's fucking disgusting
Jules S
Premium Member

2nd Nov 09 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's pretty shitty news....nice to see his mates over on the AV forum paying tribute

Scant news on the linked thread though, personally I would have walked away......these days taking on five blokes is asking for a serious shoeing, wheras a while back it would have just been some fisticuffs.

A sad indictment of society today when stealing a hat gets somebody killed (if that isindeed the case here)

[Edited on 02-11-2009 by Jules S]
CORSA NUT

2nd Nov 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS this is why me and the missus don't go out much anymore..
danny_vx

2nd Nov 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R.I.P.
kz

3rd Nov 09 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got started on by a random fuckwit on Halloween, why are there so many arseholes about!? I use AVF too so just wrote a message on there.

RIP dude.
James_DT

3rd Nov 09 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a sad state when you can't stand up for your own girlfriend without being killed.
There's something wrong with how a lot of people are growing up these days, thinking that violence is big, clever, and acceptable.
This happened down the road from where my other half lives, at the end of our first date we went for a walk around this park.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Teenage-Girl-Devastated-After-A-Thug-Kicks-Her-10-Week-Old-Puppy-To-Death-In-Cambridgeshire-Park/Article/200910415422315?lpos=UK_News_Third_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region__2&lid=ARTICLE_15422315_Teenage_Girl_Devastated_After_A_Thug_Kicks_Her_10-Week_Old_Puppy_To_Death_In_Cambridgeshire_Park
Seegeemusic

3rd Nov 09 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sad news. Stuff like this really fucks me off, as I've had some run in's with little shits who think there all big & clever it's not a good feeling when you've got 10+ little shits trying to get you down & cause some damage.

Feel fore this chaps family & friends big time. R.I.P

[Edited on 03-11-2009 by Craiggallon]
Welsh Dan

4th Nov 09 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James_DT
It's a sad state when you can't stand up for your own girlfriend without being killed.
There's something wrong with how a lot of people are growing up these days, thinking that violence is big, clever, and acceptable.
This happened down the road from where my other half lives, at the end of our first date we went for a walk around this park.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Teenage-Girl-Devastated-After-A-Thug-Kicks-Her-10-Week-Old-Puppy-To-Death-In-Cambridgeshire-Park/Article/200910415422315?lpos=UK_News_Third_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region__2&lid=ARTICLE_15422315_Teenage_Girl_Devastated_After_A_Thug_Kicks_Her_10-Week_Old_Puppy_To_Death_In_Cambridgeshire_Park

O RLY?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8340811.stm
Ojc

4th Nov 09 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horrendous, I would probably do the same in his situation.

Bloke looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly as well, just the usual bloke in the street.

I bet I know the kind of people that were responsible. Usual suspects.
Corsa_Quadz

4th Nov 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this makes my piss boil so much!

So much hatred in the world today, i feel so sorry for that poor bloke, just some jobless dole seeking pricks that want to piss people off. People like this should be shown what an ass kicking is like tbh. Would like to see how much they would shit thereselves facing death..............I doubt it would go down well....little faggots..........
DC90

4th Nov 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old man constantly says to me now how he'd hate to be my age/around my age with the way things are today.

Can't go on a night out without worrying about getting fucking stabbed or glassed!

RIP poor bloke.
Marc

4th Nov 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably why so many people go to the gym these days, look big people leave you alone!

Lowest of the low kicking people. And over a hat ffs.
DC90

4th Nov 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Probably why so many people go to the gym these days, look big people leave you alone!

That was pretty much my reason for going last year. Does make a difference tbh but when you get a group lads thinking they are billy big nuts there's not much you can do!
davcohen

4th Nov 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i have been saying use these people as organ donors thats all they are good for why waste our tax money keeping them in a warm cell with the latest games for the rest of their lives

look at the headline today that prick who pointlessly killed someone stabbed another inmate in the back to show he means business wtf use will someone like that ever be
mart08uk

4th Nov 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

works both ways though, if you look big and are alone sometimes you attract trouble for looking big messed up world we live in!

[Edited on 04-11-2009 by mart08uk]
Nath

4th Nov 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It's why I want to learn some form of self defence.

Sickening story and a needless waste of life

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another pointless death 22 database queries in 0.2078362 seconds