corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa sport interia full 4 tinted windows plus electirc motors

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport interia full 4 tinted windows plus electirc motors
tom50a

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite i reli reli need this to go as i need the space in the garage as my old corsas been sitting in there for ages all stripped down and iv only got interier and windows to sell so

4 tinted windows a few tiny scratchs on 1 window not noiticble reli from the outside they also come with electric window motors and the door wireing loom for the motors £60 collected due to them being glass

and the new style corsa sport interier 2 front seats gd condtion no rips 2 rears door cards every singal black trim so basicly every singal peice of interia bit u can think off £80

black swade roof linning for no sunroof model a few glue marks not reli notible £20 also comes with the 2 front pillers in swade

also 2 arden blue front wings gd condtion no dents they come with smoked indicators £20 each

all items will have to be collected may be able to post wings

reli need this all gone asap location northamptonshire
corsaadzy

4th Nov 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jw mate what interior light that is? u2u me
tom50a

5th Nov 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa sport interia full 4 tinted windows plus electirc motors 24 database queries in 0.0096240 seconds