corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats Better Manual Or Powersteering?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats Better Manual Or Powersteering?
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i got a track corsa what im just in the middle of building, i want to change the powersteering rack to a manual due to i heard loads of people saying the man rack has lower amount of turns, and you get a better feed back through the wheel is this right?? coz ive stripped the power rack of on sunday, now im really wondering if im doing the right thing, before i get a man rack i dont want to go to far. Thanks Adam
lee_dodd

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure the pas/epas racks have 2.7 turns lock to lock and a manual has 3 turns

New Poll