corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now..
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
16th Nov 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very random but i was just wondering how i use to dress etc just..

up to about 10 years of age it didnt really matter (just sporty clothes) long blonde natural curtains)
10-13 was into skateboarding and my bmx'ing (hair changed to brown naturally, longish)
13-16, basically a chav, rockports at school, tracksuits (hair shaved into a 'V' with patterns on the sides)

then i left school, and wearing stylish clothes, ripped jeans, dunlops etc (hair went longer)

now at the age of 20 i basically wear anything (hair was shortish but stylish untill a few months ago, when i just let it grow)

baggy joggers, air max 90s etc
dunlops, ripped jeans
slim jeans (not proper skinnys just fitted) , fred perry polos

got a tattoo on my chest and going in for a sleeve soon..

(now my hair is longish, sides are aslong as the top and pushed forward)

really strange how people change, was talking to my misses little brother, hes 13 but about 5'10 so not that little for his age, anyway back to the point, hes in that chav stage at the moment and thinks some of the things i wear are weird, makes me laugh knowing i was like that..

a bit of a random thread but, get posting

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by mk4_boy]
Colin

16th Nov 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For as long I can remember ive always worn T-shirt, jeans & trainers.

No silly shit mind with bold statements, rips or otherwise. I tend to be a plain jane, normal T-shirt maybe with a designer logo, stonewash normal cut jeans & nike air max.

Recently however ive been considering going for a change in the footwear dept, although nothing I try feels as comfy as my air max 90's!!

Dont do tattoos, most folk I see with them these days are skinny little boys that just look stupid!! In another 20yrs time there going to feel like utter goats with half the shite they have inked on themselves!!

Hair - no style tbh, mine just fluctuates between short & long (needing cut). Im not arsed about styles tbh.

Proper belt & braces guy me

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by Colin]
sand-eel

16th Nov 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think skinny jeans are just wrong.
TBH I think everyone was a ned when they were young , I wore trackies, trainers with the air bubble in it etc.
Colin

16th Nov 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
TBH I think everyone was a ned when they were young , I wore trackies, trainers with the air bubble in it etc.

Im still a ned tbh & im 27, just cant find anything else that I like. Im sat here now in jeans trainers & an FCUK hoodie!!

Comfy as fuck mind!!

I cringe at the thought of wearing a suit or dinner jacket & loafers!!

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by Colin]
Minty_Fresh

16th Nov 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel

edited my post lol, skinny skinnys are just wrong i agree, i wear topman 'slims' there just fitted...
Matt L

16th Nov 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

always dressed the same really; jeans, tshirt, trainers etc.
hairs always bin the main thing to change with me lol.
Used to prefer it quite long to the point where my fringe would cover my eye (emo style)
currently similar style just alot shorter lol.
Conway563

16th Nov 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always worn the same sort of thing since I was probably 10. Boot cut jeans that are a little baggy with a t-shirt of some sort and trainers or boots

Only thing that has changed is I stopped shaving my head last year and now just get a number 1 back and sides with it cut short on top
Marc

16th Nov 09 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably dress the same really. In jeans and t shirts as I type.

When I was at primary school I had spikey hair which turned in to a side parting, centre parting at secondary school and now its short and spikey.
jacko198

16th Nov 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to wear like normal kinda tracky bottoms and tee's as i used to play footy etc alot when like 9-14.

Then i started wearing jeans and tee's, with pretty bad fits looking back! I think when i got to about 17 ish i started wearing different things, going for completely different trainers to the shite stan smiths etc everyone was wearing. Going for some pretty bold clothes. Started buying Ice Creams and some rare nike SB's as i knew no one else would have them.

Now i just spend wayyy too much on clothes. I still go for things that other people dont have, so i buy some things from A Bathing Ape, Supreme, Comme Des Garcons etc whilst mixing it up with Uniqlo mainly. I also buy alot of hi-tops, but am turning abit smarter with chukka's and Clae Hi-tops, need to add some Visvims to the list too soon.

I also never really wear washed denim, really not a fan of it so i get alot of selvedge denim.

Since i was 17 (am now 20) i have never bought anything from h&m/topman etc etc As i just cant stand how most people dress the same these days!

Hair wise, its always been spiked up really, i used to just have the front stuck up with a shit load of gel when i was 7-15! Now it just tends to be some kind of mowhawk kinda thing which just happens if i leave it anyway!

I spend way too much time and £ on clothes to be honest!
Neo

16th Nov 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
A Bathing Ape, Supreme, Comme Des Garcons etc whilst mixing it up with Uniqlo mainly. I also buy alot of hi-tops, but am turning abit smarter with chukka's and Clae Hi-tops, need to add some Visvims to the list too soon.

What ?

I've not really changed much, hair has been though phases of Shaven, short, long, blue, purple, black etc etc.

Got pierced and a few tattoos but kinda stuck with the majority clothing wise and not chavy, overly classy etc. Quite boring really.
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wear my trackies and trainers as much times as I can get away with before I get yelled at. Then it's plain jeans, and still trainers I'm like you Colin, whatever's comfy and nothing fancy. Hair wise, I just had my first hair cut in aboot half a year
Half Pint

16th Nov 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well used to have variousw hair styles and sometime highlighted.... but then it started to happen .... hair loss...... so now i have a no1 all over... no choice really.

as for clothes i have always worn jeans / t - shirts and traiers but slowly started to get big into the latest fashons with ripped jeams and funky t shirts but got bored of that and have gone back to my good old t shirts with small designer logos.

Root

16th Nov 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have curtains in the 90's, lool. Now my hair is quite short

i also used to try to fit in with ppl, wearing tracksuits with 3 stripes and stuff, but now I wear jeans and whatever I feel comfortable in

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by Root]
Ojc

16th Nov 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waffen SS
jacko198

16th Nov 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
A Bathing Ape, Supreme, Comme Des Garcons etc whilst mixing it up with Uniqlo mainly. I also buy alot of hi-tops, but am turning abit smarter with chukka's and Clae Hi-tops, need to add some Visvims to the list too soon.

What ?

I've not really changed much, hair has been though phases of Shaven, short, long, blue, purple, black etc etc.

Got pierced and a few tattoos but kinda stuck with the majority clothing wise and not chavy, overly classy etc. Quite boring really.

Exactly why i do it!
mattk

16th Nov 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have long hair when I was 16/17 try to keep it short now but I never have time to get it cut, only ever get it cut before I go on holiday

16yr old me:
Ben G

16th Nov 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to have a number 1 at the start of secondary school

then had some sticky up hairstyle thing that i kept for about 7 years up until a few months back

then i shaved it all off to a number 1 which i currently have.

usually just wear jeans, t-shirt or combats. just normal stuff, none of this goth stuff.

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by Ben G]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to have a centre part for ages never had to comb it

now i have short back and sides.

always wear sports wear and mainly wear black
LukeS

16th Nov 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skinny jeans and t-shirts.

Long fringe, shortish everything else.
Joe

16th Nov 09 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I used to wear like normal kinda tracky bottoms and tee's as i used to play footy etc alot when like 9-14.

Then i started wearing jeans and tee's, with pretty bad fits looking back! I think when i got to about 17 ish i started wearing different things, going for completely different trainers to the shite stan smiths etc everyone was wearing. Going for some pretty bold clothes. Started buying Ice Creams and some rare nike SB's as i knew no one else would have them.

Now i just spend wayyy too much on clothes. I still go for things that other people dont have, so i buy some things from A Bathing Ape, Supreme, Comme Des Garcons etc whilst mixing it up with Uniqlo mainly. I also buy alot of hi-tops, but am turning abit smarter with chukka's and Clae Hi-tops, need to add some Visvims to the list too soon.

I also never really wear washed denim, really not a fan of it so i get alot of selvedge denim.

Since i was 17 (am now 20) i have never bought anything from h&m/topman etc etc As i just cant stand how most people dress the same these days!

Hair wise, its always been spiked up really, i used to just have the front stuck up with a shit load of gel when i was 7-15! Now it just tends to be some kind of mowhawk kinda thing which just happens if i leave it anyway!

Do you go on FUK mate? I'd say you have to with the stuff you wear.....

I have always liked to look smart, now I'm just cool as fuck.
Danny P

16th Nov 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just about to ask the same thing Joe
Lawrah
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God Ive been through it all!!

When I was early secondry school, I wasnt bothered what I wore.

Then I turned into a chav Socks over trousers thing

Then I went a little Dark and wore baggy billabong trousers and stuff

Now Im very boring, jeans fitted tshirts, unless Im going out and I tend to do it up a bit.

But Im comfortable with what I wear.

And I have an A&f Obsession.
JonnyJ

16th Nov 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Primary/Secondary school: Chav gear mainly, adidas poppers the works. Didn't bother with my hair until high school when i went through, spikey fringe, spiked all over, mo-hawk and also had blond and red highlights (not at the same time)

Now i just wear what i feel looks good. Mainly t-shirts, designed by my favourite graphic designers. Most of my t shirts come from America.

Jeans, mostly Topman because i begrudge spending anything more than £40 on jeans. Ed Hardy trainers.

Hair wise i have a fringe swept to one side, straightened and spiked up in the middle.

All that and im still not as cool as Joe
eddiewhiteley

16th Nov 09 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up to about 1989 was just sportswear, usual stuff, puma protoge, adidas etc

90-92ish flares/baggy jeans, stone rose/happy mondays/charlatans t-shirts etc

92-94 nirvana stylee, shoulder length hair, converse all stars, long sleeve t-shirts

94-96 britpop style oasis haircut and clothing style, golfing jackets, button down check shirts adidas gazelle/puma states.

97 onwards adidas/puma/diadora trainers, dark blue wrangler/levis, paul & shark jumpers, nice outdoors style coats(henri lloyd/fjallraven/stone island etc) , lacoste polos etc ,i like what i like now and its stuff that isnt fashionable so doesnt really date, what i wear nowadays i could have worn 10 years ago. not bothered about looking fashionable at all, trainers are the main thing for me, always have around 25 pairs on the go.
jacko198

16th Nov 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:

Do you go on FUK mate? I'd say you have to with the stuff you wear.....

I have always liked to look smart, now I'm just cool as fuck.

I go on sometimes to have a look, not a fan of it tho really. I go on hypebeast etc tho, and have been on a few others!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how you use to be/dress/hair to how you are now.. 22 database queries in 0.0143330 seconds