corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Do Mk4 Astra Side Indicators fit on a Corsa B???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do Mk4 Astra Side Indicators fit on a Corsa B???
Rocky

User status: Offline
   3rd Mar 03 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps

I noticed a couple of corsa's on sum websites got mk4 Astra Indicators, do these fit on easy on a corsa with no mods can peeps with these on there corsas tell me abt them??? to fit on to corsa!!!

Cheers!

DJRockysw-cc.com
====================
Wales Organiser
Owner of WCM
SW-CC Member
email me
====================

RickV6

3rd Mar 03 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep but they fit backwards, smaller part to rear. the drivers side ones a bitch to fit cos of the charcoal cannister and not much wire to play with (later Corsas) in the inner wing. To do a proper job take out wheel arch liner and remove cannister from bracket fit repeater then put can back
antscorsa

3rd Mar 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just filed down the black slleve to repaeater to fit mine, fels lil loose when bulb slides in but aint neva fallen off or had any probs

New Poll