corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » DJS/Producers - Ableton

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DJS/Producers - Ableton
wilson_sri

User status: Offline
18th Nov 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got myself a Mac and Ableton Live. Been DJ'ing for a while now so took the natural step into producing my own tracks. Looks difficult but looking forward to the challenge!

Anyone else using Ableton or similar?
Seegeemusic

18th Nov 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I use Ableton for producing been using it for a year or so now. Was using Cubase previous but having a butchers learning Ableton as i went along. Awesome program once you start getting the hang of things.

http://www.myspace.com/craiggallonmusic all the tracks on my Myspace are produced in Ableton.
wilson_sri

18th Nov 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool il have a listen to them when i can. Was a toss up between Ableton and Logic. My mate bought logic though, so i decided to get ableton so have the best of both worlds!

Heard its difficult to get the hang of knowing what everything does, but once you do its laughing. Luckily i have plenty help around me that know what there doing.
Seegeemusic

18th Nov 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I would of gone with Logic as the on board effects are probable the best a program has at the moment. Ableton's are good tho don't get me wrong. Logic is the daddy for producing IMO.

Best place to learn is use Youtube. Loads of channels on there for Ableton. Took me almost a year to pretty much figure most of it out. Was also using it for DJ'ing but just moved over to Traktor for that which is awesome

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » DJS/Producers - Ableton 22 database queries in 0.0070491 seconds