corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lol, only just figured out how to work my digi cam correctly! I thought it was pretty crappy as it w

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lol, only just figured out how to work my digi cam correctly! I thought it was pretty crappy as it w
Paul_J

User status: Offline
   4th Mar 03 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sisters boyfriend said I could have his digi / web cam as it didn't work on his PC anymore, so I installed it (mainly to take pics of my car) ... but all the pics were tiny and shite quality ... (as seen in these test pics I just did)

But then today I figured out that you could change the resolution hehe... doh, I've been using it like that to take pictures of all sorts, my car, my house, my cat? It looks like a small cheap camera (probably is) - thus I didn't expect to get any better quality than that...

but as seen in testpic3 you can up the resolution (sadly there is a fool in the photo hehe)

"Hello Ladies"

Seriously though, this camera is crap regardless of what mode its run in - How much for a decent digi cam, I don't need anything that amazing, but like today I saw people at the corsa sport meet who had small proper digi cams that had a preview display and I'd guess take decent photos...

Cheers,

Paul J

[Edited on 04-03-2003 by Paul_J]
DanielJ

4th Mar 03 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it like a long thin 1? if so its the same shite iv got an tellin by the pics ours looks the same
Paul_J

4th Mar 03 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah its like a web cam which can sit on top of your PC, but also has a small memory and lets you take some pics which u can download onto the pc later...

It looks like a freebie from a cerial packet to be fair

but it was free, so I'm not complaining - just would like something better to take some pics of cars / birds around college to show my local mates... but I'd prefere something that took a half decent picture and didn't just beep at you every time u try to take a pic, then when u finally do you find out it took 20 pics all at once hehe...

Another words I want something decent, but nothing over the top (expensive).
Paul_J

4th Mar 03 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
DanielJ

4th Mar 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh must b same as mine then, its silver and like a long rectangle shape, can take 20 pics hi res and bout 80 lo res, doubles up as a webcam/digi cam, nisis quickpix mine is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lol, only just figured out how to work my digi cam correctly! I thought it was pretty crappy as it w 22 database queries in 0.0081320 seconds