corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop astra W.I.P

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photoshop astra W.I.P
elliott023

User status: Offline
24th Nov 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YES i know this shud be in photo section, but it doesnt get enough view for my liking, so here it is, jsut started it today, doing a astra mk4 rally car, its about 30% done so dont crit me, ideas wud be also nice thanks....

Original:

Chop:

DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The whole theme is mismatched, it looks nothing like a rally car.
daymoon
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 22:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i quite like that except for stickers.. not in this style anyway.
elliott023

24th Nov 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you some sort of fuckin spastic mate? can u not read like, 30% complete WIP fuckin tart aimed @ DannyB

[Edited on 24-11-2009 by elliott023]
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by elliott023
are you some sort of fuckin spastic mate? can u not read like, 30% complete WIP fuckin tart

Aww don't get touchy, it looks like a modified Astra that's been through a field, not a rally car. It's well done, but doesn't look right.
am4nf

24th Nov 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh that would fail at rally one big dip or jump and it would be utterly fucked
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Nov 09 at 23:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was looking forward to seeing something with big wheels and arches, covered in a bit sponsor logo.

And the only person who can't read is the one who made the decision to post a shop in GC.
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian, how dare you have an opinion.
elliott023

24th Nov 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye its 30% complete is taht realy hard to understand? its not finished, you lot clearly dont know how much work is involved in this.
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I clearly don't know as I've never used photoshop, ever. If you can't take a bit of criticism then don't post, not everyone will like it. it would look far better in motion, not as a van, with different wheels, not as low, without the scene stickers, CF bootlid etc

[Edited on 24-11-2009 by DannyB]
taylorboosh

24th Nov 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it looks ok but as said not a rally car 1 bit
Dom

24th Nov 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
are you some sort of fuckin spastic mate? can u not read like, 30% complete WIP fuckin tart aimed @ DannyB

[Edited on 24-11-2009 by elliott023]

FPMSL

Can't take criticism then don't post, simplez
AndyCorsaSport

24th Nov 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks shit tbh.

Oh can i say that? Not going to cry to mummy are you?
am4nf

24th Nov 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont go for a rally car, just stick as a dirty astra
elliott023

24th Nov 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye do u not all get it? 305 complete why do u say what everyones else ses, not one person says anything nice on this forum....... and andy corsa no im not a little boy like yourself gettin hard over the internet grow up, like to see some of you do better
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did say something nice, you just chose to ignore it and throw your toys out of the pram.

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
It's well done
elliott023

24th Nov 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well can some one please give me ideas as i asked in the starting post please? becuase im just doing the arches now and getting a cage to fit
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 23:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well can some one please give me ideas as i asked in the starting post please? becuase im just doing the arches now and getting a cage to fit

quote:
It would look far better in motion, not as a van, with different wheels, not as low, without the scene stickers, CF bootlid etc

Look at some pictures of actual rally cars and take inspiration.

[Edited on 24-11-2009 by DannyB]
AndyCorsaSport

24th Nov 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ye do u not all get it? 305 complete why do u say what everyones else ses, not one person says anything nice on this forum....... and andy corsa no im not a little boy like yourself gettin hard over the internet grow up, like to see some of you do better

Little boy like me? Im older than you for a fucking start. Just basically saying, when you say "what do you think of this" and some one replys "its not very rally looking" dont go off on one, we all know its a work in progress. Trying to give you advice by saying atm, its not looking like a rally car. Needs stickers, lose the hugely weaved CF boot, put the window back with rally names and flags on it, rally wheels not jap style etc
Dom

24th Nov 09 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

How about posting it in the correct sub-forum numbnuts? You're not special, therefore follow suit like everyone else

As for the photoshop, apart from the mud (looks pretty good) and wheels it's not really looking like a rally car, especially the carbon boot (looks out of place) and smoothed locks (don't really see it on rally cars). Importantly though, you're missing the usual traits - big arches, diffusers and big-arse spoilers (tend to be carbon now), lots of ground clearance, rolled exhaust etc.
Get on google images and get researching.
djgritt
Premium Member

24th Nov 09 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is an Astra Rally Car;

This is not;

30% complete or not, thats going in completely the wrong direction to be even considered as a 'Rally Car'

Look at the real one, even on the side it's leaning on there is still a significant arch gap!

[Edited on 24-11-2009 by djgritt]
grez12

25th Nov 09 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
Looks shit tbh.

Oh can i say that? Not going to cry to mummy are you?

i am going to have to agree with this comment but would rather say its fu&king sh^t lol

next time try looking at real rally cars and grow up and stop throwing your dummy about the forum because if you cannot find the correct sub-forum then you proberbly wont find your dummy if you throw it !
John

25th Nov 09 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do not copy
Adam C
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if its 30% done it still doesn't look like a rally car, looks more like an attempt to make it into a scene with the whole van style windows, whole red lights and stickers.

The picture djgritt posted is more what you should be aiming for, not exactly the same but styling wise go for whats in that picture

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
MarkSport

25th Nov 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
are you some sort of fuckin spastic mate? can u not read like, 30% complete WIP fuckin tart

Aww don't get touchy, it looks like a modified Astra that's been through a field, not a rally car. It's well done, but doesn't look right.

Totally agree danny,There was no need for you to get all touchy mate.Danny is just telling you his opinion so you have to respect some people will like it,some won't. personally i think it's good apart from the van style windows and the stickers.makes it look like a failed attmept at a muddy euro mk4.wheels look good but the rest is abit off

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop astra W.I.P 24 database queries in 0.0164781 seconds