corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra GSI Turbo £4700 *NO GSI FRONT BUMPER*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Astra GSI Turbo £4700 *NO GSI FRONT BUMPER*
dale87

User status: Offline
28th Nov 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

****PLEAE NOTE THE CAR HAS NO GSI FRONT BUMPER DUE TO SOMEONE STEALING IT ON 23/11/09. I'VE KNOCKED £500 OFF THE PRICE TO CATER FOR THIS SO GRAB A BARGAIN. CAR IS MINT OTHER WISE AND I'LL PROVIDE A STANDARD BUMPER TO GET YOU HOME****

Up for sale is my 2004 53 reg Vauxhall Astra GSI Turbo in metallic black.

MOT - March 2010

TAX - March 2010

65000 miles.

2 previous owners with the last owning it from October 04 to November 08 (registered new February 2004)

Vauxhall history including 2 cambelt/water pump changes and oil & filter changes every 6000 miles at vauxhall then every 3000 since my ownership by myself only ever using vauxhall oil.

Hpi clear any checks welcome.

Half leather recaro seats.

Switchable traction control.

Cruise control.

Airbag pack(optional extra, 8 in total).

The car was 100% standard when I got it and I've added a few cosmetic mods;

regal boost pipe

Baileys dump valve

Grooved discs all round, ebc yellow stuff pads.

Goodridge braided lines all round and 5.1 brake fluid.

Clifford G5 650mkII alarm with remote start and 90 second turbo timer actually on the clifford alarm professionally fitted with standard alarm still fitted for extra security.

Stack Oil temp, boost and voltage gauges in the dash.

Powerflex bottom arm bushes and gearbox mount.

Inxx bonnet lifters.

Everything else is completely standard.

Overall the body work is in top condition. It has 1 small dent on the boot about the size of your little finger nail and a few small scratches on the mirror covers. It has a some stone chips and alloys do have a few marks on them but nothing major. I am being honest with my description to save any time wasting and really am making it sound worse then it is, without searching for the marks the car looks as clean as a brand new one.

No rips or tears or burns anywhere inside. Very clean, original interior and I still have the pocket for the dash if buyer don't want the gauges. I don't smoke and I've never let anyone smoke in my car.

The car has never let me down and runs 100% perfect the only thing I've had to do is the drivers side lower ball joint for the MOT so I replaced both front wishbones and added the powerflex bushes at the same time. I don't use my car for work so i've done roughly 5000 miles in the year i've had it, about 3500 since the last MOT.

All receipts/invoices/mot's from new, most at vauxhall.

The reason I'm selling my GSI is because my girlfriend is 7 months pregnant and I want to get a car that is a bit cheaper for her to insure so she can use it when she is on her maternity leave. I'll be very very sad to see it go.

I'm now looking for £4700 because of the bumper situation.

Any questions email dalepreen@blueyonder.co.uk or text Dale on 07738088373 and I'll get back to you asap.

I would part ex for a corsa c20let/astra mk3 c20let/calibra turbo. I wouldn't mind a clean smoke grey corsa gsi either with any engine considered, WHY? or an Astra coupe 1.8 with decent miles or even possibly a good c20let engine and f28 gearbox. Any of these with cash my way.

Thanks, Dale.

****PLEAE NOTE THE CAR HAS NO GSI FRONT BUMPER DUE TO SOMEONE STEALING IT ON 23/11/09. I'VE KNOCKED £500 OFF THE PRICE TO CATER FOR THIS SO GRAB A BARGAIN. I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO SOURCE A NEW GSI FRONT. CAR IS MINT OTHER WISE AND I'LL PROVIDE A STANDARD BUMPER TO GET YOU HOME****

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk4 Astra GSI Turbo £4700 *NO GSI FRONT BUMPER* 24 database queries in 0.0151711 seconds