corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Concept 500

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 500
Bobber123

User status: Offline
   30th Nov 09 at 03:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got my missus sorted with a new car, an astra mk4 with a clifford concept 500.
the car was off the road for ages before i got it through MOT and that and it had a dead battery for months so the alarm has possibly reset?
its proper doing my head in (and probably everyone else down the street)
it goes off randomly and its usually at silly o clock in the morning, i think it could be bad weather setting it off, either that or its nackerd because it seems to do other random things, like lock and unlock the doors when you get in and stuff,
ive checked the bonnet and all the doors are closed properly.
also, we have to disable the proximity sensor thing that screams at anyone or anything that comes close to it... have to disable it every time the alarm is set.
is there any way to turn the sensitivity of the alarm right down because even rain seems to set it off
also is there a way to permenantly disable the bloody proximity sensor?

any info is great as if i cant sort it im just gonna have to take the alarm out wich would be a shame because it seems like a pretty good alarm.

cheers,
Rob
Bobber123

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Concept 500 22 database queries in 0.0089850 seconds