corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times is pulled...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times is pulled...
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Copied this from another forum, typical Clarkson rant, odd that they've actually removed this one though...

quote:

Looking forward to reading Jeremy Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times? You won't get a chance to now because they pulled it after the lefties sniffled. Moderately insulting to a broad range of countries it is true but what was anyone expecting in an article by Clarkson?

Anyway to prove a point a web site called "The Bear" reproduced the article in full:

"Get me a rope before Mandelson wipes us all out"

Jeremy Clarkson for the Sunday Times

I've given the matter a great deal of thought all week, and I'm afraid I've decided that it's no good putting Peter Mandelson in a prison. I'm afraid he will have to be tied to the front of a van and driven round the country until he isn't alive any more.

He announced last week that middle-class children will simply not be allowed into the country's top universities even if they have 4,000 A-levels, because all the places will be taken by Albanians and guillemots and whatever other stupid bandwagon the conniving idiot has leapt

I hate Peter Mandelson. I hate his fondness for extremely pale blue jeans and I hate that preposterous moustache he used to sport in the days when he didn't bother trying to cover up his left-wing fanaticism. I hate the way he quite literally lords it over us even though he's resigned in disgrace twice, and now holds an important decision-making job for which he was not elected. Mostly, though, I hate him because his one-man war on the bright and the witty and the successful means that half my friends now seem to be taking leave of their senses.

There's talk of emigration in the air. It's everywhere I go. Parties. Work. In the supermarket. My daughter is working herself half to death to get good grades at GSCE and can't see the point because she won't be going to university, because she doesn't have a beak or flippers or a qualification in washing windscreens at the lights. She wonders, often, why we don't live in America.

Then you have the chaps and chapesses who can't stand the constant raids on their wallets and their privacy. They can't understand why they are taxed at 50% on their income and then taxed again for driving into the nation's capital. They can't understand what happened to the hunt for the weapons of mass destruction. They can't understand anything. They see the Highway Wombles in those brand new 4x4s that they paid for, and they see the M4 bus lane and they see the speed cameras and the community support officers and they see the Albanians stealing their wheelbarrows and nothing can be done because it's racist.

And they see Alistair Darling handing over £4,350 of their money to not sort out the banking crisis that he doesn't understand because he's a small-town solicitor, and they see the stupid war on drugs and the war on drink and the war on smoking and the war on hunting and the war on fun and the war on scientists and the obsession with the climate and the price of train fares soaring past £1,000 and the Guardian power-brokers getting uppity about one shot baboon and not uppity at all about all the dead soldiers in Afghanistan, and how they got rid of Blair only to find the lying twerp is now going to come back even more powerful than ever, and they think, "I've had enough of this. I'm off."

It's a lovely idea, to get out of this stupid, Fairtrade, Brown-stained, Mandelson-skewed, equal-opportunities, multicultural, carbon-neutral, trendily left, regionally assembled, big-government, trilingual, mosque-drenched, all-the-pigs-are-equal, property-is-theft hellhole and set up shop somewhere else. But where?

You can't go to France because you need to complete 17 forms in triplicate every time you want to build a greenhouse, and you can't go to Switzerland because you will be reported to your neighbours by the police and subsequently shot in the head if you don't sweep your lawn properly, and you can't go to Italy because you'll soon tire of waking up in the morning to find a horse's head in your bed because you forgot to give a man called Don a bundle of used notes for "organising" a plumber.

You can't go to Australia because it's full of things that will eat you, you can't go to New Zealand because they don't accept anyone who is more than 40 and you can't go to Monte Carlo because they don't accept anyone who has less than 40 mill. And you can't go to Spain because you're not called Del and you weren't involved in the Walthamstow blag. And you can't go to Germany ... because you just can't.

The Caribbean sounds tempting, but there is no work, which means that one day, whether you like it or not, you'll end up like all the other expats, with a nose like a burst beetroot, wondering if it's okay to have a small sharpener at 10 in the morning. And, as I keep explaining to my daughter, we can't go to America because if you catch a cold over there, the health system is designed in such a way that you end up without a house. Or dead.

Canada's full of people pretending to be French, South Africa's too risky, Russia's worse and everywhere else is too full of snow, too full of flies or too full of people who want to cut your head off on the internet. So you can dream all you like about upping sticks and moving to a country that doesn't help itself to half of everything you earn and then spend the money it gets on bus lanes and advertisements about the dangers of salt. But wherever you go you'll wind up an alcoholic or dead or bored or in a cellar, in an orange jumpsuit, gently wetting yourself on the web. All of these things are worse than being persecuted for eating a sandwich at the wheel.

I see no reason to be miserable. Yes, Britain now is worse than it's been for decades, but the lunatics who've made it so ghastly are on their way out. Soon, they will be back in Hackney with their South African nuclear-free peace polenta. And instead the show will be run by a bloke whose dad has a wallpaper shop and possibly, terrifyingly, a twerp in Belgium whose fruitless game of hunt-the-WMD has netted him £15m on the lecture circuit.

So actually I do see a reason to be miserable. Which is why I think it's a good idea to tie Peter Mandelson to a van. Such an act would be cruel and barbaric and inhuman. But it would at least cheer everyone up a bit in the meantime.

Made me chuckle anyway, especially the bit about not moving to Germany
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCKING LOL

I enjoyed that
mwg

30th Nov 09 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy is a legend. Why do people get so hung up over him and what he says?
Ojc

30th Nov 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Government are scared of people like him.
Ryan

30th Nov 09 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is completley right though, anybody who says otherwise needs shooting tbh!
Bonney

30th Nov 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To me, He is a sort of entertainer. Also he tells it as it is, and doesn't try to cover things up.
AlunJ

30th Nov 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I respect clarkson, because everything he says his true and someone needs to stand up the government
lil_g

30th Nov 09 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
I respect clarkson, because everything he says his true and someone needs to stand up the government

x2
John

30th Nov 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem with articles like that is Britain.

The same people who cry about lap times on topgear and think everything they say is supposed to be completely factual will think he would really go out and tie Mandelson to the front of a transit.
Daveskater
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
The guy is a legend. Why do people get so hung up over him and what he says?
Because he doesn't water it down and isn't always "politically correct", which is also a load of nonsense that this society has dreamt up to stop anyone from maybe offending anybody whatsoever.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
DizzyRebel

30th Nov 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Government control the media, they dont want people to read the truth and begin to question the bullshit they have been feeding us for years. Clarkson will be silenced one day by either a huge pay off to keep his mouth shut or a horrible threat or possibly even a staged accident where he is killed.

Its the nanny state, big brother is watching you and dont you dare step out of line r you will spend the rest of your days in prison or with even more tax to pay.

Spain is the best bet for sure, followed closely by NZ, anywhere that isnt grossly controlled by the 'illuminati' is where you want to be.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy's back
Sean-B

30th Nov 09 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch V for vendetta, it IS what this country will be like soon.

PS bagsy getting on Natalie Portman
DizzyRebel

30th Nov 09 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its true though, if you dont belive there is a higher power such as the illuminati and the government control just about every aspect of our lives you are well and truely braindead.

Ive seen more than enough evidence to support it and you only have to look around us to see how much the government stick their noses into everything.
SVM 286

30th Nov 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How typical. He finally writes a column, most of which is worthy of going to print and it get's pulled.

No sense.
Jambo

30th Nov 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this in an email. Genius
John

30th Nov 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Its true though, if you dont belive there is a higher power such as the illuminati and the government control just about every aspect of our lives you are well and truely braindead.

Ive seen more than enough evidence to support it and you only have to look around us to see how much the government stick their noses into everything.

You should arrange a meet with CORSA NUT and talk about the bible.
DizzyRebel

30th Nov 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

You should arrange a meet with CORSA NUT and talk about the bible.

And you should arrange a meet with the doctor to get your head removed from your arse!
John

30th Nov 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see exactly how much control what organisation has over who.

It's The Sun and The Mirror rather than the illuminati though, there's not a chance in hell you'd ever heard of them until you seen DaVinci Code.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clarkson is great, whats wrong with speaking your mind and telling it how it is. i hope everyone reads that

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Boycey

1st Dec 09 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Government control the media, they dont want people to read the truth and begin to question the bullshit they have been feeding us for years. Clarkson will be silenced one day by either a huge pay off to keep his mouth shut or a horrible threat or possibly even a staged accident where he is killed.

Its the nanny state, big brother is watching you and dont you dare step out of line r you will spend the rest of your days in prison or with even more tax to pay.

Spain is the best bet for sure, followed closely by NZ, anywhere that isnt grossly controlled by the 'illuminati' is where you want to be.

You take far too much drugs and watch way too much films buddy!
Marc

1st Dec 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clarkson for Prime Minister.
Tom

1st Dec 09 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got a spare bit of rope and a bucket please?

Daimo B

1st Dec 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually DizzyR is correct, its the one time i'll agree with him. If you don't know about the illuminati, where have you been?? Anyone heard of the (SP?) Bandenburger meeting held every few years???? Maybe Dizzy can talk about that one or give the right name of the meeting

As for Clarkson, I think he's a tit, but every so often he comes up with something like this and I fall in love with him again. Amen homie
AlunJ

1st Dec 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Clarkson for Prime Minister.

did you ever seen the governments response to the petition?
http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/2252

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times is pulled... 23 database queries in 0.0185618 seconds