corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tim Vine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tim Vine
MarkSport

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The god of one line jokes...Anyone else a fan? just finished watching 2 of his dvd's and love them.some jokes very stupid,some quite good.heres a few..

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.''

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

"So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

When I left home, my mum said "Don't forget to write", I thought, "That's unlikely"... It's a basic skill isn't it....

"Exit signs - they're on the way out aren't they?." "

This bloke said to me, 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library.' I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books."

"And the back of his anorak was leaping up and down, and people were chucking money to him. I said 'Do you earn a living doing that?' He said 'Yes, this is my livelihood.'

So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said "My dog's died."

"Now, most dentist's chairs go up and down, don't they? The one I was in went back and forwards. I thought 'This is unusual'. And the dentist said to me 'Mr Vine, get out of the filing cabinet."

The price of hearing aids has gone up?Deaf people across the country are going "how much?"

"So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?' And a voice said 'You are."

"So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'"

"I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house.' He said 'I'm not stopping you.'

"Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin."

"I'll tell you what makes my blood boil?...crematoriums"

"So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and he said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved. And then he rang up a second time and said "You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' And I went into a tree. And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said 'I careered off the road.'

And I've got a friend who's fallen in love with two school bags, he's bisatchel.

But I'll tell you what I love doing more than anything: trying to pack myself in a small suitcase. I can hardly contain myself.

I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah, I thought 'he's trying to pull a fast one'.

I was at sea the other day and loads of meat floated past. It was a bit choppy.

Now did you know if a stick insect laid it's eggs in a jar of Bovril it will give birth to a litter of twiglets.

So I rang up British Telecom, I said "I want to report a nuisance caller", he said "Not you again".

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions".

So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your carpets?" I thought "That's all I need, a Je-hoover's witness".

I was having dinner with my boss and his wife and she said to me, "How many potatoes would you like Tim?". I said "Ooh, I'll just have one please". She said "It's OK, you don?t have to be polite" "Alright" I said "I'll just have one then, you stupid cow"

"You know, I'm not very good at magic - I can only do half of a trick. Yes - I'm a member of the Magic Semi-circle"

You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox.

You see my next door neighbour worships exhaust pipes, he's a catholic converter.

So Batman came up to me & he hit me over the head with a vase & he went T'PAU! I said "Don't you mean KAPOW?? He said "No, I've got china in my hand."

You invented Tipp Ex, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm so lazy I've got a smoke alarm with a snooze button.

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet 'Best Before End...'

So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "Where is he?"

[Edited on 30-11-2009 by MarkSport]
fir3vip3r

30th Nov 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

epic!

so funny
ashleh

30th Nov 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao, Stewart Francis is also brilliant for this kind of thing!
Carl

30th Nov 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like one liners, I just can't stand him, he has one of those faces you want to punch.
MarkSport

1st Dec 09 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
I like one liners, I just can't stand him, he has one of those faces you want to punch.

Totally agree,makes me wonder if these people act this way at home and stuff
fir3vip3r

1st Dec 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like him...

i read all the jokes in his voice, make them much funnier imo
Tomnova16
Premium Member

2nd Dec 09 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he is briliant
there is one jke that i have been trying to find for years, it was in the sketch show and was about him driving up the motorway, m1 or m40 or something, i know it was epic but i just cant remember it or find it

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Dec 09 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"That, ladies and gentlemen, is an alphabet grenade. If that goes off, it could spell disaster."
MarkSport

2nd Dec 09 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
"That, ladies and gentlemen, is an alphabet grenade. If that goes off, it could spell disaster."

One of my favorites

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
i think he is briliant
there is one jke that i have been trying to find for years, it was in the sketch show and was about him driving up the motorway, m1 or m40 or something, i know it was epic but i just cant remember it or find it

I done a search on google with "tim vine one liner jokes" and found loads of pages.I'm sure it will be on there mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tim Vine 23 database queries in 0.0107689 seconds