corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fruitbooters Flame Red sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fruitbooters Flame Red sport
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
8th Dec 09 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa
Model - Sport
Engine - 1598cc
Mileage - 75k
Price - 2.5k

Location - Wolverhampton
Contact email address - alienworkshop03@hotmail.com or u2u on here

General information -

Im only testing the water atm but if I get much interest and the right buyer I will most likely sell.

I think its time I moved on from Corsas now, I want an Astra VXR next year which im gonna need lots of moneies for so this has to go.

I was originaly going to make this into a potential feature car...C20LET and lots more restoration etc.

Its had a fair bit done to it though and would make someone else a great project if there willing to spend some money to make it great...if not then it would be perfect for someone just wanting a nice corsa to drive around in.

Spec -

.Standard 1.6 sport engine
.Piper Cross Pannel Filter
.Service done by myself about 5k ago mabi less? (Plugs,leads,oil,filter.)
.Cambelt was done at 45k
.It has a powerflow CAT back exhaust system with middle box and rear silcenser with 3.5inch outward rolled tip.
.It has a GAZ GHA coilover kit
.Coilsprings -100mm rear springs (Gaz -60mm will be included)
.Speedlines freshly powdercoated in a custom anthricite with 4 195/40/60 Falkens (Front 2 have been kurbed unfortunatly) Can get this corrected though if asking price or close to is agreed.
.The wheels have custom vauxhall centre badges.
.2 sets of Side repeaters, ones on atm or normal somked ones but will also include Astra MK4 smoked ones.
.The car has a full red LED dash bulb set which looks great.
.If the price is met I will include the sound system (Sony GTX-GT300 Head unit with Ipod connection) (12 Inch Sub and 2 channel amp.
.A full BRAND NEW GSI kit was purchased from Autovaux along with all the correct fixings and gsi front splitter etc.
.Various other new bolts were bought from Autovaux (Suspension bolts, Wheel bolts etc bumper fixings)
.Brand new Top Mounts were purchased again from Autovaux with new bearings and seat, new bump stops too, this was about 30-50 miles ago...steering feels wonderful
.The car has had a full shell respray along with all the gsi kit sprayed to match. (This was obviously done off the car)

The car is well looked after and when the weather is good it is polished and waxed using Dodo Juices finest!

Like I said before my intentions was to make this car great so I tried to buy the best of everything and also keep to the OEM look, so it is in brilliant condition.

It has a few things which need sorting like most cars do...im not gonna say this is a MINT corsa because its not in my eyes..but most people would say its in quite good nik lol.

Things need doing -

.Drivers side skirt could do with coming off at the back and re attaching using tigerseal as there is a slight gap..not that notisable but I would want it sortings as thats what im like.

. Stone chip in front bumper and the tiniest dent in the bonnet that can only be seen in the right light but again it shouldnt be there..

.The suspension is quite hard and bumpy but its meant for track not road, doesnt bother me but might bother you or your gf....it does handle extremely well and you can deffinitly push it in the right conditions.

.Needs 1 front jacking point cover

.Slight mark on one rear light, looks like where some primer from respray as dripped down light....cant tell that much though.

.Theres a slight bit on the A piller where the paint has cracked..(Im extremely annoyed at this as when you pay for a full respray you expect it to be mint!)

Ive tried to be as honest as I can so you wont be expecting a mint car when you come...but like I say its in very good condition well looked after and someone could make a great feature car with it.

It now has 12 months MOT!

It has 5 Months Tax.

Piks -

[Edited on 11-12-2009 by FruitBooTeR]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fruitbooters Flame Red sport 24 database queries in 0.0085180 seconds