corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa (C20XE)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Corsa (C20XE)
123calumt

User status: Offline
11th Dec 09 at 03:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v (C20XE)
Mileage - 90k Engine 116k Shell
Price - 1000 Ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07917861260 (text first)
Contact email address - CT__1@Hotmail.co.uk

As abouve my Converted C20XE Corsa's up for sale, Regrettably to say the least..

Its the early XE coilpack Engine in good working order still booked as a 1400Sport, Was told when purchased it was rebuilt a few months before its Mot whitch i could belive as it pulls very well and doesn't chap like notrious XE's and pulls extremly well and hard Using a F16CR gearbox,

Shell is solid and in Black and from what ive seen has only been welded once on driverside Chassis leg and wont need welding for a good while yet as back arches are very clean along with the floor,

Has Vented and Grooved discs up front (2.0L Brakes) with red calipars

Lowerd -60mm on Spaxx Springs and shocks (Handles very well compared to most Xe's ive been told)

Has custom made Exhaust 2.1/4 bore straight through to twin backbox

Interior is standard Sport interior with a Momo Steering wheel with bolster wear on drivers seat

Exterior is pretty good condishon and pretty rust free, Boots had wiper smoothed off but not the best of jobs tbh, Comes up very well with a polish

Wheels are Mk2 Astra GTE wheels, All tyres are Legal but ones close to the limit

BAD POINTS

Its an N rej odd small parking dent but il point these out on viewing

Ball joints could benefit from being done, Ive 2 brand new ones supplyed,

Top struts are getting worn and seldomly give a small chap but have two here to change over,

The Sump has a hairline crack in the back and causes a very small drip like a worn sump gasket but shall try and sort before sale/swap

Thermostat housing could be doing with a change as the thermostat was changed and leak so previous owner coverd in a sealant, it doesn't leak and hasen't leaked but just being honest

Gearlinkage needs sorted/new'd as it wont select 4th gear and is very loose somwhere

NO tax on the car and i recived some history moving house ive lost it and will apply for a new V5 Document,

spares i have with the car (Oil Filter, Top Struts, Ball joints and possibly 2 Calibra leather front seats, And a Combo Van radiator (BRAND new £79) whitch is twice the thickness and keeps it very cool..

Text before phoning as i dont often get time to answer calls at work..

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa (C20XE) 24 database queries in 0.0054789 seconds